Torres coming in summer

Definately not mixed up :)

Liverpool FC do not own Torres, the owners of torres may use all/part of the sale proceeds (if he is sold to anyone) to put back into liverpool or then again the owners may not and use the cash for something else.

Cons Dad said:
Definately not mixed up :)

Liverpool FC do not own Torres, the owners of torres may use all/part of the sale proceeds (if he is sold to anyone) to put back into liverpool or then again the owners may not and use the cash for something else.

To the best of the FA's knowledge Liverpool FC 'own' Torres.

The rules on 3rd party ownership are very strict and he is registered to Liverpool so if that is not a true reflection of the situation then they are in trouble with the FA.

Unless you and his owners know better ;-)

dont know the fa rules :) and he is obviously registered to play for liverpool etc :)

but if/when he is sold the money will not go straight into liverpools coffers unless the owners ( and the people who backed the original torres purchase) wish to do so....

Cons Dad said:
dont know the fa rules :) and he is obviously registered to play for liverpool etc :)

but if/when he is sold the money will not go straight into liverpools coffers unless the owners ( and the people who backed the original torres purchase) wish to do so....

Having a loan secured against an asset would be an interesting bending of the rules as the ownership rules wouldnt be broken.

The sale of Torres would, under current rules, only end up with the money going to Liverpool - if they then paid off a debt would be an internal matter.

Are you aware of who these 'other people' are?

FYI

qo84mc.png

As i say, dont know FA rules but would assume a club such as liverpool would not fall foul of anything such as that, dont know the actual the full terms of the purchase but the club did not directly fund the purchase from their own capital.... I understand this was one by others

this is not me faking itk bullshit etc
....i have no connections with any football club/player....and ave seen the abuse itk people get hence i dont
want to get i a great debate etc

this info is given in good faith and people can accept or not ( thats not a dig at you :) )

in this instance its not necessarily football contacts you need

Cons Dad said:

Liverpool paid Atletico Madrid for his services and he is their player. You're chatting bull, mate.

100m ??
Don't think even we'd be that bloody daft to pay that for Torres.

xavvi.... your entitled to your opinion.....couldnt care less what you think ....as i said before not interested if people believe or not...i said what i said in good faith....

if you buy a house...you buy it in your name, but whose money are you using ? (unless your lucky a bank or building society).....its your name on the deed and it looks like you own it....reality is its not your money but bank or b/soc and they own the house not you !..... until the loan has been repaid then its yours

Xavvi said:
fbloke said:
Now, before I start please put the stones, bottles and knives down.

I have had people who are better connected than me hinting at a deal that City are working on, and have been working on for about 6 months now (if memory serves correctly).

I had always assumed that we were looking at Aguero but this thing fits the profile. The supposed deal was described variously as 'game changer', 'massive' and my favourite 'seismic'

I PM'd a few of you about these whispers trying to get some sort of confirmation but it is all pretty tight for info at present.

So let us take a leap of faith and ask why he hasnt played recently. Are City asking for a nice fit and rested player?

Its also true that they need to raise £100m in order to stop an enforced sale of the club by the creditors - now that is definitely a confirmed fact as well.

It adds up and would certainly explain why the NDA's are in play and the papers have been warned about gossip.

It's gonna be nice to see if he plays against us, or indeed if he plays again this season.

A deal does not take six months to complete. And if this was true, the club would have been in negotiation for a year... That's just not feasible. You look at all the big deals that happen, none take that long. Ever. Kaka took a few weeks, Ronaldo instantly. Considering the money it would take to bring Torres in, the deal would be the same as the ladyboy one.

And if we were really working on it, we wouldn't keep making inquiries about Torres? Surely? I know we inquired a few times in the summer and the scousers response was simple: we are not interested. It was the same around new year as well, so I've been told.

I just don't see how we'll get him. Or David Villa, Messi or Pele. Agüero, Ribery and DDR are the sort of players we'll be looking at this summer I think.

The Ronaldo deal Took over 12 months to put together and agree a sale date. It was well reported in the media to that point as well. £100m deals do not happen in a couple of days, or weeks even. especialy when the asset being sold is of great importance to the other clubs buisness plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.