Torres coming in summer

fbloke said:
I am sorry that you have taken my post as anything other than genuine.

Every word of what I have typed earlier in this thread is true and accurate.

I am however not sure that Torres is coming to City, as I made clear i said 'lets take a leap of faith' - that language seemed clear enough to me.

If he does move to City I am certainly not going to claim to be ITK or anything as I have never been provided with his name as a transfer target.

What I can assure you is that the club have been working on a deal for quite some time.

A few BlueMooners have been in conversation with me on PM's about that.

I certainly will not waster my time 'defending' my posts you either believe em or not.

I will say that if you dont get what people post,understand the language used or are in denial then get over yourself.

lol.well said.
btw i was convinced it was ribery tbh, or as you say augero.

de niro said:
fbloke said:
I am sorry that you have taken my post as anything other than genuine.

Every word of what I have typed earlier in this thread is true and accurate.

I am however not sure that Torres is coming to City, as I made clear i said 'lets take a leap of faith' - that language seemed clear enough to me.

If he does move to City I am certainly not going to claim to be ITK or anything as I have never been provided with his name as a transfer target.

What I can assure you is that the club have been working on a deal for quite some time.

A few BlueMooners have been in conversation with me on PM's about that.

I certainly will not waster my time 'defending' my posts you either believe em or not.

I will say that if you dont get what people post,understand the language used or are in denial then get over yourself.

lol.well said.

Ironically I think it is the injury situation that put doubt in peoples minds when Ribery is thought of now.

Also I don't think he has that WOW! factor for a lot of fans.

All three of the names mentioned would be rather nice mind ;-)

fbloke said:
de niro said:
lol.well said.

Ironically I think it is the injury situation that put doubt in peoples minds when Ribery is thought of now.

Also I don't think he has that WOW! factor for a lot of fans.

All three of the names mentioned would be rather nice mind ;-)

iI think you are now being rather greedy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.