Torres coming in summer

Torres in, Adebayor out? Ade won't sit on the bench and unless they push Tevez back into a supporting role behind the front men, then we can't play all three of them and none of them will warm the bench regularly.

Theo555 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Okay. I'll lay £10.00 against anyone that he WON'T be in a blue shirt for the 2010/2011 season.

I bet £20 he will be at city next year

I will take this and if he is here you can take one of my legs

Sorry just betting with CTID - I have no information on this - just a hunch so I am not going to gamble money away - just the one bet thanks!

I cant understand why people are betting at even money returns get yourselves to the bookies you'll get a far better return for 20 quid....

Torres coming in the summer? Doubt it! It will depend on a few of things.
1.RBS wants their money back NOW so Liverpool have to sell assets(Torres,Gerrard etc.)
2.Benitez goes to Juventus and then buys Torres from Liverpool.
3.The yanks drop Liverpool like a stone and it gets bought by the Arab consortium thats been in the background for a while.

Would love Torres to come to Eastlands,just can't see it.Transfers that big are done VERY quickly.So no talks have taken place already.Just my opinion.

Just got my new Torres shirt from the club shop. I can confirm I gave him number 10.

The lovely girl behind the counter did not confirm or deny what Alan Brazil's mate in the pub told him so I took that as a certainty that he has definitely signed.She said she remembered me from deadline day when I bought my Henry shirt. Come to think of it he was number 10 as well. I told her how well he was doing at City, his debut went amazingly I feel. She looked a bit fearful, like I had said something odd, obviously she doesnt rate Henry.

Theo555 said:
Sorry just betting with CTID - I have no information on this - just a hunch so I am not going to gamble money away - just the one bet thanks!

That £20 of yours would return £140 if you'd put it on with skybet instead

fbloke said:
Now, before I start please put the stones, bottles and knives down.

I have had people who are better connected than me hinting at a deal that City are working on, and have been working on for about 6 months now (if memory serves correctly).

I had always assumed that we were looking at Aguero but this thing fits the profile. The supposed deal was described variously as 'game changer', 'massive' and my favourite 'seismic'

I PM'd a few of you about these whispers trying to get some sort of confirmation but it is all pretty tight for info at present.

So let us take a leap of faith and ask why he hasnt played recently. Are City asking for a nice fit and rested player?

Its also true that they need to raise £100m in order to stop an enforced sale of the club by the creditors - now that is definitely a confirmed fact as well.

It adds up and would certainly explain why the NDA's are in play and the papers have been warned about gossip.

It's gonna be nice to see if he plays against us, or indeed if he plays again this season.

A deal does not take six months to complete. And if this was true, the club would have been in negotiation for a year... That's just not feasible. You look at all the big deals that happen, none take that long. Ever. Kaka took a few weeks, Ronaldo instantly. Considering the money it would take to bring Torres in, the deal would be the same as the ladyboy one.

And if we were really working on it, we wouldn't keep making inquiries about Torres? Surely? I know we inquired a few times in the summer and the scousers response was simple: we are not interested. It was the same around new year as well, so I've been told.

I just don't see how we'll get him. Or David Villa, Messi or Pele. Agüero, Ribery and DDR are the sort of players we'll be looking at this summer I think.

May I suggest people check out who actually 'owns' Torres,

the clue being it isnt Liverpool FC !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.