Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

Stop deluding yourself mate, you are in decline.[/quote]

This is hilarious :D

Look at your desperation, comparing your best players with players that don't even start for us. Carragher is 33, past it. Riera is a left winger...... So given is probably a better goalkeeper than a guy who's never played in goal. If you meant Reina? Well then if you think Given is far better than a keeper who has won the golden glove 4 times out of the last 5 seasons, and is in the lead for it again, then you must be mad. Even one of your own fans admitted Reina was alot better. Carragher a few years ago >>> kompany.

Also, Like I said, Bellamy is a whiney little twat who couldn't cut it at Liverpool.

Rodriguez > Bellamy.

Give it up, our first team is easily better than yours, without a horrific injury list this season, we would be in the running for the title. So as for us in decline? Like I said, your sounding desperate and are rather hilarious.[/quote]

Your never going to win the league. Youll always be a 2-5th team. You have no money to drive you forward and will always be that team that "were good in that final in 2005" Your a deluded scouse wankstain. Fuck of back to RAWK where you keep telling everyone how next years your year and how in rafa you trust. Another year goes by no title we have all the time and money in the world. You have an world class striker and star midfielder playing Europa league. You might love it but steve G and feranado dont mate. Enjoy. xo.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Stop deluding yourself mate, you are in decline.

This is hilarious :D

Look at your desperation, comparing your best players with players that don't even start for us. Carragher is 33, past it. Riera is a left winger...... So given is probably a better goalkeeper than a guy who's never played in goal. If you meant Reina? Well then if you think Given is far better than a keeper who has won the golden glove 4 times out of the last 5 seasons, and is in the lead for it again, then you must be mad. Even one of your own fans admitted Reina was alot better. Carragher a few years ago >>> kompany.

Also, Like I said, Bellamy is a whiney little twat who couldn't cut it at Liverpool.

Rodriguez > Bellamy.

Give it up, our first team is easily better than yours, without a horrific injury list this season, we would be in the running for the title. So as for us in decline? Like I said, your sounding desperate and are rather hilarious.[/quote]

Your never going to win the league. Youll always be a 2-5th team. You have no money to drive you forward and will always be that team that "were good in that final in 2005" Your a deluded scouse wankstain. Fuck of back to RAWK where you keep telling everyone how next years your year and how in rafa you trust. Another year goes by no title we have all the time and money in the world. You have an world class striker and star midfielder playing Europa league. You might love it but steve G and feranado dont mate. Enjoy. xo.[/quote]

I dont normally comment on the quality of posts becaause i think its homo-but that is brilliant

Haha the dipper also goes on like we won't strengthen ourselfs in the summer and simply alow them to take over us, in the long term he will realise just how much this season has fucked them up.

Listen lads.

Please don't belittle liverpool fans as one of those cheecky chappies cheered up my day today harping on about getting rid of Benny and installing Jose asap!?!?

I love the deluded liverpool fans, the way they've taken over the Toon army for the lack of ability NOT to be able to smell the coffee is quite breath taking.

Fuck me Liverpool is a club of 36 year old exglory hunting followers who will be off faster than gigolo's undercrackers in a Brothel once they can see the trees.

-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm --

Could I just remind ALL liverpool fans on here that, players like Torres won't give a flying f8ck for past history.

Infact all they want is a healthy chance of winning a throphy and a big fat wage cheque at the end of it. Can Liverpool do this? I'm not to sure.

Your history is just that, history and how many footballers really give a toss about a clubs history? They are after today not yesterday and it is CITY who are today.

All you have to do is accept this and your days will seem much brighter.

Just as a thought about hearing about Torres. Quite a few people on here say that it's a 'done deal' now I'm not doubting that people on here are posting in good faith but surely a 'leak' would have appeared on their side and the RAWK forums would be going into meltdown.

Is this the case?

Citysmith said:
Just as a thought about hearing about Torres. Quite a few people on here say that it's a 'done deal' now I'm not doubting that people on here are posting in good faith but surely a 'leak' would have appeared on their side and the RAWK forums would be going into meltdown.

Is this the case?

Maybe they're living in the past so they haven't heard it yet?

I doubt we'll see that scouse reject again. He surely must have realised the truth by now.

Citysmith said:

Is this the case?

It was on RAWK but they deleted it as 'shite speculation from that Manc twat Brasil' and on another Liverpoool forum can't remember the name there was a thread about the rumour but it got closed with ''his armband proved he was a red, 'nuff said'' hahahahaha

as for rumours on Merseyside I'm sure it's been hinted at by a lad on GOT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.