Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

Is this the same Liverpool who bought their way to trophies in the 70's and 80's? Nah, it can't be can it? I must be thinking of a different team. Liverpool's youth team isn' very good and I've seen some of their players several times up close to make my judgements. Benitez won't be there to oversee any of that shite anyway.

Liverpool have a good keeper I'll give them that, a poor defence with the over rated Agger at the heart of it, two full backs who can't defend and Carragher. The midfield has sod all creativity if Gerrard isn't there to dig them out the shit. Aquilani may come good but from what I have seen of him I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Mascherano has never caught my eye as a world class player, just an average one. The attack, again if Torres isn't there to dig them out the shit, is pretty awful. Kuyt plays out wide, Babel plays out wide and Ngog is woeful to put it nicely.

I have the same arguement week in week out with 2 scousers in the local pub who talk complete and utter bollocks and can only see the world through red tinted specs.

eljefecito1709 said:
I got attacked for that comment, I'm defending my team.

Also, yeah we got beat at Old Trafford but we won 4-1 there last season. Also we turned out United 2-0 at Anfield.

As for Fernando Torres, pffft dream on. Go looking for some more Adebayors, toure's, Vieira's, Lescott's and Wayne Bridges. As for a club living in the past, I'll be at Anfield tomorrow helping to raise the atmosphere for another European Semi-final, hoping I get to see my team in another Cup final looking to win the Europa League/Uefa Cup for a fourth time. And before you throw in some jokes about the Europa League, bear in mind your talking about a team that's won the Champions League 5 times and reached 7 finals. Two of those being in the last 5 years, hardly living in the past am I? So it sounds like you lot are bitter, that for all your money spent on players and managers, your actually yet to achieve something, and would be over the moon at just qualifying for the Champions League? Whereas if we do make fourth, or don't I won't be too bothered. What does that tell you?

All this living in the past, City living here and now equates to possible trophies for Liverpool this season? 1.

City? 0 again.
Oh look at you bringing up the past again. Lets face it, you wanted fuck all to do with the Europa League untill you were dumped into it. We are 18months into our development and thing won't happen over night so the won nothing arguement doesn't stack up. You can't be that truer fan if your not arsed about not finishing in the top 4 you weapon. If we get Top4 i think you don't realise the pulling power we will have. You are 1 deluded little puppy. I notice you swerved the finances comment! I must have hit a nerve. Now run along back to bindipping

10.Goater_Legend said:
Tevez >> Kuyt
Adebayor >> N'Gog
Johnson >> Babel
Bellamy >> Rodriguez
Kompany >> Caragher
Given >> Riera

Stop deluding yourself mate, you are in decline.

This is hilarious :D

Look at your desperation, comparing your best players with players that don't even start for us. Carragher is 33, past it. Riera is a left winger...... So given is probably a better goalkeeper than a guy who's never played in goal. If you meant Reina? Well then if you think Given is far better than a keeper who has won the golden glove 4 times out of the last 5 seasons, and is in the lead for it again, then you must be mad. Even one of your own fans admitted Reina was alot better. Carragher a few years ago >>> kompany.

Also, Like I said, Bellamy is a whiney little twat who couldn't cut it at Liverpool.

Rodriguez > Bellamy.

Give it up, our first team is easily better than yours, without a horrific injury list this season, we would be in the running for the title. So as for us in decline? Like I said, your sounding desperate and are rather hilarious.

eljefecito1709 said:

Look at your desperation, comparing your best players with players that don't even start for us. Carragher is 33, past it. Riera is a left winger...... So given is probably a better goalkeeper than a guy who's never played in goal. If you meant Reina? Well then if you think Given is far better than a keeper who has won the golden glove 4 times out of the last 5 seasons, and is in the lead for it again, then you must be mad. Even one of your own fans admitted Reina was alot better. Carragher a few years ago >>> kompany.

Also, Like I said, Bellamy is a whiney little twat who couldn't cut it at Liverpool.

Rodriguez > Bellamy.

Give it up, our first team is easily better than yours, without a horrific injury list this season, we would be in the running for the title. So as for us in decline? Like I said, your sounding desperate and are rather hilarious.

Bellamy is way far the more effective player. You absolute muppet.

If you take Reina and Torres out of your team next year you would struggle for 9th let alone 4th. If we took Given and Tevez out we would finish at least 5th.

Your summer will be full of worrying about you few good players leaving, ours will be full of excitement about who we bring in.

Are we an outlet for special need's mickey's with a chip on thier shoulder or after reading the scouse clowns post both shoulders ?
Remember these were the fools bragging about winning the Premier this season during the last summer.
Torres if he comes or not is of no importance,in my opinion an injury prone older player .
Our wealth and forward momentum are the real targets, tommorrow is ours they can keep thier past,glorious as it was, its over.
Owners who want to sell but no buyers, a dated ground and a new build stadium to be taken into the equation to boot.
Clear the debt and fund another ground plus rebuild a team.
No serious invester would touch it with a barge pole, how long a pay back on that ?
Suggest the fool starts buying lamps in the street and rubbing for a genie because the real world outside the idiot scouse "we are the centre of the world bubble" does not want to know.

eljefecito1709 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Tevez >> Kuyt
Adebayor >> N'Gog
Johnson >> Babel
Bellamy >> Rodriguez
Kompany >> Caragher
Given >> Riera

Rodriguez > Bellamy.

Yup, I can see that by our league positions. Enjoy your summer worrying that your 3 good players will leave - possible for City - whilst we wonder how much we will give you for them!

Enjoy!

Robinho's_thumb said:
eljefecito1709 said:

Rodriguez > Bellamy.

If you take Reina and Torres out of your team next year you would struggle for 9th let alone 4th. If we took Given and Tevez out we would finish at least 5th.

Your summer will be full of worrying about you few good players leaving, ours will be full of excitement about who we bring in.

Sigh.... Bellamy will be out of the door soon. Like I said, he is a horrible little man and look at his recent form. Maxi on the other hand has been our player of the month this last month. He's been quality, Even Gerrard came out and praised him. Also your pulling power of being the fourth best team in England? Not Even the best team in Manchester? Haha you still won't be able to attract world class talent, your major pull will be enormous wage packets. Maybe you'll sign some more Vieira's and Toure's? Lescott's?

If we Took Reina and Torres out of our team? Take Given and Tevez out of yours you'd finish fifth? So essentially, seeing as your on course to finish fifth now, Given and Tevez are useless? You lot really have poor IQ's, obviously didn't stick around in school for too long. Then proceed to call me a bindipper?

Face it, no-one will ever respect Man City, just remember how you got where you are. how many Academy players start week in week out for you? Bunch of Mercenaries, even 'Carlito' is looking for his way out. So you'll be worrying about hanging onto your players. Clowns

It's been fun guys. Goodnight xx

eljefecito1709 said:
Robinho's_thumb said:

Sigh.... Bellamy will be out of the door soon. Like I said, he is a horrible little man and look at his recent form. Maxi on the other hand has been our player of the month this last month. He's been quality, Even Gerrard came out and praised him. Also your pulling power of being the fourth best team in England? Not Even the best team in Manchester? Haha you still won't be able to attract world class talent, your major pull will be enormous wage packets. Maybe you'll sign some more Vieira's and Toure's? Lescott's?

If we Took Reina and Torres out of our team? Take Given and Tevez out of yours you'd finish fifth? So essentially, seeing as your on course to finish fifth now, Given and Tevez are useless? You lot really have poor IQ's, obviously didn't stick around in school for too long. Then proceed to call me a bindipper?

Face it, no-one will ever respect Man City, just remember how you got where you are. how many Academy players start week in week out for you? Bunch of Mercenaries, even 'Carlito' is looking for his way out. So you'll be worrying about hanging onto your players. Clowns

It's been fun guys. Goodnight xx

Can't you read? I clearly state that if we took them out the team next season we would still finish 5th.

Tevez is looking for a way out is he? According to whom? This would be from the same paper that says Gerrad, Torres and Mascheno are moving abroad? So you believe those stories awell? Face it kid, nobody would even bother bidding for our top players unless we wanted them gone.

How many academy players have you had in your team over the last 10 years? Gerrard? Carragher? and err.....

eljefecito1709 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Tevez >> Kuyt
Adebayor >> N'Gog
Johnson >> Babel
Bellamy >> Rodriguez
Kompany >> Caragher
Given >> Riera

Rodriguez > Bellamy.

..Jesus your an irritating smarmy lttle cint aren't you just fuk off...

eljefecito1709 said:

Typical deluded Kopite. We (speaking as a Toffeeman) could say if Everton didn't have 7-8 players injured up until Christmas, we'd be challenging for the title by now too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.