Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

Fixer, i do not have ickle city syndrome, i have a realist point of view, i absolutley piss myself when people are banging on about how much we are ruining football. I do have however, remember where we came from and who we are syndrome, i am only 35 and was unfortunate not to see summerbee, bell, lee et al in the flesh terrorising defences up and down the land. All i am saying is, it sounds silly everytime a world class player becomes remotley unhappy at his club, or if somebody has a good 90mins, there are threads started "let's offer £100 million for this guy or that guy! (or the millions of mourinho threads) It's fucking boring after a while and to answer the ambition of our owner, i understand his intentions with his bids for kaka and terry and his commitment to catapult us into the highest echelons of world football. My only wish, is that we'd go about it with a little bit of decorum!

alextrueblue said:
Fixer, i do not have ickle city syndrome, i have a realist point of view, i absolutley piss myself when people are banging on about how much we are ruining football. I do have however, remember where we came from and who we are syndrome, i am only 35 and was unfortunate not to see summerbee, bell, lee et al in the flesh terrorising defences up and down the land. All i am saying is, it sounds silly everytime a world class player becomes remotley unhappy at his club, or if somebody has a good 90mins, there are threads started "let's offer £100 million for this guy or that guy! (or the millions of mourinho threads) It's fucking boring after a while and to answer the ambition of our owner, i understand his intentions with his bids for kaka and terry and his commitment to catapult us into the highest echelons of world football. My only wish, is that we'd go about it with a little bit of decorum!

Fair points Alex, i'm not intending to slay your posts mate, hey it's a forum agree/disagree but this potential Torres transfer is one i believe could come off, well here's hoping eh :)

squirtyflower said:
The Fixer said:
I'm sure skybet yesterday had him 8-1 coming to city, now as i said i'm not great on odd's but does that mean pit a quid on get 8 back?
that's exactly what it means, and you will also get your quid back

Cheers squirty, so there's been a shift then since yesterday and thats cos ppl are planting money on yes?

The Fixer said:
squirtyflower said:
those odds are the most realistic yet

I'm sure skybet yesterday had him 8-1 coming to city, now as i said i'm not great on odd's but does that mean pit a quid on get 8 back?

I checked skybet yesterday and we was 6/1 along with chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.