Torres

Hasn't the Chelsea heirarchy already stated that he's to be their 1st choice striker next season?

I know that receiving the blessing of team management and the board is often the death knell for a player or manager, but it seemed genuine when I heard it.

Theoretically though, if he was available at the right price and we were to sell Dzeko or Tevez (although personally I'd like them both to stay), then I'd consider him as a good punt. There were flashes towards the abck end of last season and during the Euros that he looked backed to his sharp best, perhaps even unplayable in some short bursts.

And can you imagine taking him to The Swamp to face Vidic? Christ, he's torn Nemanja a new arse on more than one occasion. Absolutely ripped him to shreds at times, nutmegs an' all! Seems for Vidic to be one of those phantom players who, as a defender, you hate facing.

don't think chelsea would even consider parting anytime soon, they know the kind of talent he is regardless of how inconsistent he has been. I'd have him ad I legitimately feel bad for him now the way these past 2 years have went for him. Its all mental with him, he makes great runs still and gets into good space just is having trouble finishing like he used to

I Still feel Torres is a very good Striker. With Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Marin etc he should score plenty of goals. We are definitely not letting him go untill January and more likely next summer (If he doesn't perform).

Every day of the week! If you say no then your on par with those people who call Andy Carroll 'shit' clueless.

LOL you guys crack me up.

Torres over Van Persie? Do me a favour. He hasnt looked world class in 2 or 3 years.

All day. How he's gone from being the most feared centre forward in the premiership to a laughing stock is astounding. I remember absolutely hating my life whenever we were playin Liverpool as I knew Torres would tear us apart. A joy to watch on his day and even if it's at Chelsea I hope he gets back to his best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.