Torres

had plenty of service last year and didn't accomplish much. Was used off the bench in both the CL and the Euro.

Has had injury problems and has been a different player since coming back from his last one

Can be a petulant diva (remember the day of the Chelsea CL parade he went public with being unhappy with his playing time...nice).

No thanks

besides Chelsea won't part with him anyway

His touch looks gone too, lost the fear factor. I can understand a patch of poor form but this has been a few years now.

Snap him up tomorrow I would, think he'd fit perfectly into our system, and Mancini and the rest of the team would bring him back to his best.

A defo yes for me!!

Torres isn't at Chelsea for his health. He's on 200k a week there and also has a clause saying his wage will go up on par with any new additions that go to the club.

Talk of Torres isn't needed really because for his wage demands you could get a better form striker in Falcoa or Cavani and they are younger with resale value.

Leave Chelsea to answer the headache he is. Him moaning to Ballague the day they paraded their first CL Cup shows you all you need to know. I before Team.

I don't think Torres would be a good fit for us at all. Looks like a player who needs to be playing week in week out to maintain his form, touch and confidence. He wouldn't get that with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.