Torres

I'd do anything to see him at City.. imagine how Torres, Aguero, Balotelli and Silva would link up..

jvarden10 said:
I'd do anything to see him at City.. imagine how Torres, Aguero, Balotelli and Silva would link up..
The Spanish national manager had a fantastic midfield but didn't want to play him despite missing his best forward through injury

I don't know how many Premiership seasons evidence you need to realise that he's not the same player who joined Liverpool. In the last 3 seasons he has 16 League goals.

Marvin said:
jvarden10 said:
The Spanish national manager had a fantastic midfield but didn't want to play him despite missing his best forward through injury

I don't know how many Premiership seasons evidence you need to realise that he's not the same player who joined Liverpool. In the last 3 seasons he has 16 League goals.

As a half-spaniard it pains me to agree with this but I do. I still think he could do a job but he is no longer a world-class striker.

I'd have him at city,think he would get much better service...like a lot of others though,don't think Chelsea would sell to us..

Does anyone think we should have a thread for players you would like to see play for city instead of having loads of individual threads that include no links or sources. Dont want this place to turn into RAWK though.

Could be replacing Balotelli @ AC Milan.

per Guillem Balague on Twitter, read on TS. Clubs agree on fee...player cant agree personals.

He's been a terrible signing for Chelsea. £50m fee, must be circa £10m a year in wages - I know Chelsea have tried to move him on a few times but his wages (and his performances) have proved a barrier. Can't see Milan getting anywhere near Torres present wage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.