Tory HQ getting smashed up

Daviesmcfc said:
Cameron is single handedly ruining this country.

The country is already ruined. They're trying to repair the damage done by the last lot. It's been too easy for too long for too many people & some of us are pretty pissed about it. Remind us again how much you've paid in income tax & National Insurance contributions, only to see it wasted.

Cheesy said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Cameron is single handedly ruining this country.

The country is already ruined. They're trying to repair the damage done by the last lot. It's been too easy for too long for too many people & some of us are pretty pissed about it. Remind us again how much you've paid in income tax & National Insurance contributions, only to see it wasted.
Hmm it was a worldwide recession? Infact Gordon Brown handled the economy very well and even won an award for it. The recession had nothing to do with party policy. Yes the country spent a lot, but it was speant on healthcare and education, the two most important things in scoiety. He also created thousands upon thousands of new jobs.

But hey the TORIES NEVER CALLED FOR LABOUR TO STOP SPENDING. In fact they would have most likely spent more.

Answer me this then, why do the Tories continue to pay these bankers huge bonuses? Why do they not take the billions of pounds Lors Ashcroft and Phillip Green owe this country?

Exactly. But wait, now everything's ok as people will be forced to work for pittance. Looks like he found somethign he liked in China afterall.

Daviesmcfc said:
Cheesy said:
Hmm it was a worldwide recession? Infact Gordon Brown handled the economy very well and even won an award for it. The recession had nothign to do with party policy. Yes the country spent a lot, but it was speant on healthcare and education, the two most important thigns in scoiety. He also created thousands upon thousands of new jobs.

But hey the TORIES NEVER CALLED FOR LABOUR TO STOP SPENDING. In fact they would have most likely spent more.

Answer me this then, why do the Tories continue to pay tehse bankers huge bonuses? Why do they not take the billions of pounds Lors Ashcroft and Phillip Green owe this country?

Exactly. But wait, now everything's ok as people will be forced to work for pittance. Looks like he found somethign he liked in China afterall.

The recession was worldwide of course, but why are we in such a bad position compared to others?

As far as I'm aware it would actually be illegal to stop banks from paying bonuses. At least that's what Alistair Darling said in the last government.

It would be nice to get some more money off the likes of Ashcroft, but what has he done that is actually illegal? I feel Phillip Green is a different matter. How many jobs has he created?

Now, I've answered your questions, please answer the one I asked you... how much have you paid in Income Tax & NI Contributions only to see it get pissed away?

Cheesy said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Hmm it was a worldwide recession? Infact Gordon Brown handled the economy very well and even won an award for it. The recession had nothign to do with party policy. Yes the country spent a lot, but it was speant on healthcare and education, the two most important thigns in scoiety. He also created thousands upon thousands of new jobs.

Answer me this then, why do the Tories continue to pay tehse bankers huge bonuses? Why do they not take the billions of pounds Lors Ashcroft and Phillip Green owe this country?

The recession was worldwide of course, but why are we in such a bad position compared to others?

As far as I'm aware it would actually be illegal to stop banks from paying bonuses. At least that's what Alistair Darling said in the last government.

It would be nice to get some more money off the likes of Ashcroft, but what has he done that is actually illegal? I feel Phillip Green is a different matter. How many jobs has he created?

Now, I've answered your questions, please answer the one I asked you... how much have you paid in Income Tax & NI Contributions only to see it get pissed away?
Oh but Ashcroft and Green have tax evaded, they owe this country billions? Why should I have to pay the money because Your governemnt refuses to tax its backers?

I've paid zero in NI. But hey you think the Tories are magnifficent do you?

So you back the decision to force people to work for no money?

It's completely stupid to blame the recession on Labour. The Tories would have put is in a far worse situation.

How can you defend raising tuition fees? What so only the rich should be allowed an education?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.