tossers in 541

Similar incident to the left of Block 530 where I was sat. Stewards and the police called in to deal with standers who would not sit. All got a bit heated. Long day of boozing for some so not a surprise a few hotspots here and there. Had matters on the pitch been better then there might've been a bit more give n take.
Very flat day all ends up for me.

Little Robin said:
He asked one of your friends to sit down, to which there was no reply, which obviously wound him up. You lot were not innocent by any means. Stop playing the victim, "top blue." There was fault on both sides.

The anti-Mancini comment is pretty self-explanatory; it was a stupid thing to say with emotions running high. Common sense should have told you that.

I have said that earlier on in the thread that if he had asked us nicely we would of sat no issues, if he did ask and nobody heard him then its a simple misunderstanding but what im trying to get across that if there was a nice attempt, I missed it and the first thing I see is two blues screaming at people and threatening two young lads in front of us then its not going to be a nice reaction is it?

With the anti Mancini comment I've already held my hands up a few pages ago<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm --<br /><br />
Feed-The-Goat said:
Im a top blue, top forum poster and all round top fucking guy.

Kneel before me minions!

hmmmm joined October 08, a month after the take over? Not that top in my eyes

mancityvstoke said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mancityvstoke said:
How do you become a TOP BLUE by the way.

Platinum Super Deluxe.
Natalie Pike and Vicky Kloss do a lesbian floorshow at half time in your own private box, which has a fridge full of vintage champagne and uncut Charlie.
I reckon the op got his just desserts for shouting something that provocative, and calling fellow blues 'mongy' on page 4 didn't help matters either.

sounds expensive

Worth every penny though mate.
Although to be honest the lesbian floorshow is becoming a tad predictable.
I think they need a new routine.
And they definitely need a new cucumber.

Tom_mcfc said:
Little Robin said:
He asked one of your friends to sit down, to which there was no reply, which obviously wound him up. You lot were not innocent by any means. Stop playing the victim, "top blue." There was fault on both sides.

The anti-Mancini comment is pretty self-explanatory; it was a stupid thing to say with emotions running high. Common sense should have told you that.

I have said that earlier on in the thread that if he had asked us nicely we would of sat no issues, if he did ask and nobody heard him then its a simple misunderstanding but what im trying to get across that if there was a nice attempt, I missed it and the first thing I see is two blues screaming at people and threatening two young lads in front of us then its not going to be a nice reaction is it?

With the anti Mancini comment I've already held my hands up a few pages ago

-- Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm --

Feed-The-Goat said:

Kneel before me minions!

Oh im sorry, you joined in 04, i must bow to you.

Get off your fucking high horse.

Tom_mcfc said:
Blue Mist said:
Tom, Trust me, I am 'Top enough' to make decisions like that, in my eyes you are not a 'Top Blue' you refused to back the team when they needed it most. You say you only ate ceral and beans to afford Swansea, is that what makes you a 'Top Blue' ? I notice you keep dodging any mention of shouting support for Pelligrini, out of intrest did you boo Mancini at Swansea as well ? After all supporting your team doesn't seem high on your list. Yes there were drunks in the stadium who were agrresive but you cannot take any moral high ground whether you have eaten beans or not.

you're not top enough to even question a blue as top as me. For what its worth the beans wasn't even Heinz that's make it even more impressive.

I didn't boo Mancini at Swansea and haven't since he took over. They didn't need my support on Saturday mate there was nothing anybody could of done we was never winning that game.

Shouting for the Pelligrini was a knee jerk reaction to watching Ben fucking Watson score an FA cup final winning goal against us when only at that point Mancini decided to change it.

I clapped them off also whilst congratulating any Wigan fans I seen after, top.

Now I KNOW you're on a wum trip. Top WUM.

NO ONE eats ALDI beans ffs

Feed-The-Goat said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Little Robin said:

Feed-The-Goat said:

Kneel before me minions!

The list of abusive blues gets greater by the post.....

mancityvstoke said:
Platinum Super Deluxe.
Natalie Pike and Vicky Kloss do a lesbian floorshow at half time in your own private box, which has a fridge full of vintage champagne and uncut Charlie.
I reckon the op got his just desserts for shouting something that provocative, and calling fellow blues 'mongy' on page 4 didn't help matters either.

sounds expensive

Worth every penny though mate.
Although to be honest the lesbian floorshow is becoming a tad predictable.
I think they need a new routine.
And they definitely need a new cucumber.

You forgot to mention the 50" TV showing Racing UK.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Little Robin said:

Feed-The-Goat said:

Kneel before me minions!

Quite why people are taking horses into the ground is beyond me, no wonder people couldnt see.

Tom_mcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Tom_mcfc said:

The list of abusive blues gets greater by the post.....

So you are claiming to be a top blue, more so than me due to the fact you signed up to an 'internet forum' before me?

Clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.