tossers in 541

To shout "Forza Pellegrini" in a stadium of Mancini supporters .... surprised you didn't get a pasting from City fans for being a potential Rag, rather than just a telling off.

If you are going to use the argument that you have the right to express your opinion, then you have to accept anyone has the right to respond how they want to.

I saw a fan, crying at the end ... was in his 30's. I thought 'grow up mate ... its a bad game, but dont cry about it.' ... couldnt have understood if it was 2 years ago when we were desperate to win a trophy.

Unless he had bet his mortgage that we'd win comfortably I dont know. Only a "top blue" would be that arrogant to think we should have won just because of how good we think we are ... in cup games, anything can happen.

Tom_mcfc said:
I'm a top blue but that isn't the point here everyone is focussing on me being a top top blue instead of thuggish behaviour from fellow blues
You're not a top blue, you're a top **** on a wind up, fuck off back to your hole.

Tom_mcfc said:
I'm a top blue but that isn't the point here everyone is focussing on me being a top top blue instead of thuggish behaviour from fellow blues

"Thuggish behaviour" .... would be punching you out so you sit down instead of standing up in front of them.

Sounds like you weren't thinking of others around you by standing up and obstructing their view. If i stood up, I'd be obstructing most of the stand. But I aint selfish, i think of fellow City fans around me ......... I'm a Top Blue ...... pmsl

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
To shout "Forza Pellegrini" in a stadium of Mancini supporters .... surprised you didn't get a pasting from City fans for being a potential Rag, rather than just a telling off.

If you are going to use the argument that you have the right to express your opinion, then you have to accept anyone has the right to respond how they want to.

I saw a fan, crying at the end ... was in his 30's. I thought 'grow up mate ... its a bad game, but dont cry about it.' ... couldnt have understood if it was 2 years ago when we were desperate to win a trophy.

Unless he had bet his mortgage that we'd win comfortably I dont know. Only a "top blue" would be that arrogant to think we should have won just because of how good we think we are ... in cup games, anything can happen.

They might want Mancini to stay though I wouldn't react in asking them for a fight? Alot of your points are nothing to do with this thread. No arrogance from me I stayed and clapped Wigan and was as gutted (probably more) than any other city fan.

As I said agree or disagree but blues booting off like I seen yesterday is shocking and you don't get top blue status by fighting fellow blues
Squadmissile said:
Tom_mcfc said:
You're not a top blue, you're a top **** on a wind up, fuck off back to your hole.

You're the kind of wanker im talking about<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 2:20 pm --<br /><br />
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Tom_mcfc said:

"Thuggish behaviour" .... would be punching you out so you sit down instead of standing up in front of them.

Sounds like you weren't thinking of others around you by standing up and obstructing their view. If i stood up, I'd be obstructing most of the stand. But I aint selfish, i think of fellow City fans around me ......... I'm a Top Blue ...... pmsl

are you slightly retarded? Read through again. Alot was stood up people infront of us was stood up. All it takes is excuse me can you sit down please and job done. I wanted to sit. Screaming, being foul and abusive and threatening isn't the way to go about asking a fellow blue to sit down. Thuggish and cuntish behaviour.

Proper cnuts trick that booting off with another top Blue.

Sounds like you were sat around a load of tossers mate, half of which are on this thread now it seems. Maybe email city and see if you can get a refund on your ticket?

Fanny Fart said:
Proper cnuts trick that booting off with another top Blue.

Sounds like you were sat around a load of tossers mate, half of which are on this thread now it seems. Maybe email city and see if you can get a refund on your ticket?

might have a word and see what they say. City obviously know me and might sort me out

Tom_mcfc said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

They might want Mancini to stay though I wouldn't react in asking them for a fight? Alot of your points are nothing to do with this thread. No arrogance from me I stayed and clapped Wigan and was as gutted (probably more) than any other city fan.

As I said agree or disagree but blues booting off like I seen yesterday is shocking and you don't get top blue status by fighting fellow blues
Squadmissile said:
Tom_mcfc said:

You're the kind of wanker im talking about

-- Sun May 12, 2013 2:20 pm --

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Tom_mcfc said:

are you slightly retarded? Read through again. Alot was stood up people infront of us was stood up. All it takes is excuse me can you sit down please and job done. I wanted to sit. Screaming, being foul and abusive and threatening isn't the way to go about asking a fellow blue to sit down. Thuggish and **** behaviour.

Someone needs to develop a sense of humour me thinks lol

So what's Tuesday night and next Sunday going to be like? Mancini fans v Pelligrini cheerers (can hardly be fans, he's done nowt)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.