tossers in 541

Vic said:
So what's Tuesday night and next Sunday going to be like? Mancini fans v Pelligrini cheerers (can hardly be fans, he's done nowt)?

that's the scary thing. Question Mancini and you potentially get a thump. Top blues

Tom_mcfc said:
Vic said:
So what's Tuesday night and next Sunday going to be like? Mancini fans v Pelligrini cheerers (can hardly be fans, he's done nowt)?

that's the scary thing. Question Mancini and you potentially get a thump. Top blues

Can question Mancini on his record this season.

Why cheer someone else, who hasnt been officially announced as a new manager, only reported by the media hacks that constantly make up stories to sell papers.

If you want to cheer another manager, then cheer for Mourinho, cheer for Fergie, cheer for Benitez, cheer for Pellegrini .... cos its has nothing to do with City.

You might think yourself as a top blue, definitely not a true blue if show no respect to the current manager by effectively kicking him out the door before anything has been announced.

That's the stuff that's winding up fellow City fans here now.

Berkovic_blue said:
Op sounds like the bigger prick in this story

yeah you're right me disliking our manager is far worse than threatening your own with violence.

Tom_mcfc said:
Berkovic_blue said:

yeah you're right me disliking our manager is far worse than threatening your own with violence.

We've only got your side of the story and even then you've managed to make yourself look like a right dickhead

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Vic said:

Can question Mancini on his record this season.

Why cheer someone else, who hasnt been officially announced as a new manager, only reported by the media hacks that constantly make up stories to sell papers.

If you want to cheer another manager, then cheer for Mourinho, cheer for Fergie, cheer for Benitez, cheer for Pellegrini .... cos its has nothing to do with City.

You might think yourself as a top blue, definitely not a true blue if show no respect to the current manager by effectively kicking him out the door before anything has been announced.

That's the stuff that's winding up fellow City fans here now.

that's what I'm saying though you have your opinion I have mine but I dont want to fight you because you dont agree with me. Seems everyone is happy with threatening bully behaviour in front of children. Ycmiu

Tom. I assume you were with the group in 541 that would not sit down. You were blocking the view of all the blues directly behind you. This then cascaded further up 541. It also looked like your group were sharing seats, therefore making it even more difficult to see the game. If you are this group, then it was me who asked you to sit down. When you all refused to the polite question, was when it got heated. Please dont state that you were not asked politely, because you were.

Berkovic_blue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Berkovic_blue said:

We've only got your side of the story and even then you've managed to make yourself look like a right dickhead

I wasn't threatening abusive or aggressive so that's all you need to know. If you then think my actions should of resulted in a brawl then fine that's your opinion<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 3:07 pm --<br /><br />
schoey71 said:
Tom. I assume you were with the group in 541 that would not sit down. You were blocking the view of all the blues directly behind you. This then cascaded further up 541. It also looked like your group were sharing seats, therefore making it even more difficult to see the game. If you are this group, then it was me who asked you to sit down. When you all refused to the polite question, was when it got heated. Please dont state that you were not asked politely, because you were.

there was no seat sharing as the stewards came and checked tickets. People were stood in front of us meanig why we was stood up. There was no politeness at all and you and the guy you was with screaming at the two young lads in front of us was disgraceful. They wernt blocking anyone other than us but you felt the need to scream at them, one line was sit down before you sit them down?

Squadmissile said:
Tom_mcfc said:
I'm a top blue but that isn't the point here everyone is focussing on me being a top top blue instead of thuggish behaviour from fellow blues
You're not a top blue, you're a top **** on a wind up, fuck off back to your hole.

HEHEHE he sounds a right twåt.. TOP BLUE-- wtf do you even Think to say a thing like that ? are you gay? or a yank?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.