tossers in 541

stanHayes said:
Squadmissile said:
Tom_mcfc said:
I'm a top blue but that isn't the point here everyone is focussing on me being a top top blue instead of thuggish behaviour from fellow blues
You're not a top blue, you're a top **** on a wind up, fuck off back to your hole.

HEHEHE he sounds a right twåt.. TOP BLUE-- wtf do you even Think to say a thing like that ? are you gay? or a yank?

im a top blue gay yank

schoey71 said:
Tom. I assume you were with the group in 541 that would not sit down. You were blocking the view of all the blues directly behind you. This then cascaded further up 541. It also looked like your group were sharing seats, therefore making it even more difficult to see the game. If you are this group, then it was me who asked you to sit down. When you all refused to the polite question, was when it got heated. Please dont state that you were not asked politely, because you were.

Threatening blues were we?
You sound like a right bell end mate

schoey71 said:
Tom. I assume you were with the group in 541 that would not sit down. You were blocking the view of all the blues directly behind you. This then cascaded further up 541. It also looked like your group were sharing seats, therefore making it even more difficult to see the game. If you are this group, then it was me who asked you to sit down. When you all refused to the polite question, was when it got heated. Please dont state that you were not asked politely, because you were.
We're you one of the lads sat next to me that I bumped into at the services this afternoon ?

Tom_mcfc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
yeah you're right me disliking our manager is far worse than threatening your own with violence.

We've only got your side of the story and even then you've managed to make yourself look like a right dickhead

I wasn't threatening abusive or aggressive so that's all you need to know. If you then think my actions should of resulted in a brawl then fine that's your opinion

-- Sun May 12, 2013 3:07 pm --

schoey71 said:

there was no seat sharing as the stewards came and checked tickets. People were stood in front of us meanig why we was stood up. There was no politeness at all and you and the guy you was with screaming at the two young lads in front of us was disgraceful. They wernt blocking anyone other than us but you felt the need to scream at them, one line was sit down before you sit them down?
Maybe you should get "TOP BLUE" tattooed across your forehead to prevent any further incident like this, because then people will know just a top a blue you really are and won't hassle you.

andyhinch said:
schoey71 said:
We're you one of the lads sat next to me that I bumped into at the services this afternoon ?

Yes, that was us Andy. Nice to meet you.

schoey71 said:
andyhinch said:
schoey71 said:

Yes, that was us Andy. Nice to meet you.
And you, you did nothing wrong they were acting like twats.

I asked the guys in front of me to sit down and they sat down and stayed down. I don't pay all that money to watch the back of someone's head and People who persistently stand up ruin the Match for everyone and are selfish

bobmcfc said:
I asked the guys in front of me to sit down and they sat down and stayed down. I don't pay all that money to watch the back of someone's head and People who persistently stand up ruin the Match for everyone and are selfish

how are they selfish, its a cup final and there are a large percentage of city fans that want to stand. I think the only way to solve this is with safe standing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.