tossers in 541

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
I'm glad I wasn't driving this morning, just opened the Stella:)

I couldn't face any booze yesterday after the night before but it was a grim trip home. Coach full of raging blokes. Then I fell asleep on the coach and when I got home my lad said I was snoring really loudly and the blokes were all pissing themselves laughing at me. At least they got some entertainment ;)
Apparently I was shouting, No fuckoff in my sleep all night

I'm so embarrassed and can't believe Callum just let me carry on snoring, apparently I sounded like a freight train lol. At least you weren't doing on a coach full of drunken city fans

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
I couldn't face any booze yesterday after the night before but it was a grim trip home. Coach full of raging blokes. Then I fell asleep on the coach and when I got home my lad said I was snoring really loudly and the blokes were all pissing themselves laughing at me. At least they got some entertainment ;)

I'm so embarrassed and can't believe Callum just let me carry on snoring, apparently I sounded like a freight train lol. At least you weren't doing on a coach full of drunken city fans

I guess you're lucky that at least no-one filmed it on their mobile and loaded it up onto You Tube!

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:

Get a room you 2, you're derailing the thread of a top top blue with all your canoodling.

Bore off & snore off eh...

1961_vintage said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:

I guess you're lucky that at least no-one filmed it on their mobile and loaded it up onto You Tube!

Blessing<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
nw42 said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:

Get a room you 2, you're derailing the thread of a top top blue with all your canoodling.

You can piss of an all ;) this wont make classics ya know

A clown in 123 started screaming 'You're shit, you're fucking shit' from just after KO to the final whistle. The only variety was that sometimes it was aimed at a player and others at the team. His other offering was 'Wigan are shit but you're (not we're) fucking worse'.

A couple of times in the second half the thick c unt invited those around him to 'Stand up if you love City'.

I tought Tom was confused with block 531 because the same thing happened there with a couple of lads shouting "sit down" really loudly. That was because the stewards were all over the crowd constantly telling them to sit down. One girl got a bit bolshie and gave the steward some back-chat and the Police came and had a word and that's when the lads started the shouting. Personally I thought the atmosphere was pretty good, especially between the two sets of fans and especially because we were so shit. One or two got a bit of flak for going straight after the goal but to be fair anyone going back on the train was going to find it hard to stay anyway. We had a good craic with the Wigan lads in Harrow.

bobmcfc said:
1961_vintage said:
bobmcfc said:

Blessing

-- Sun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm --

nw42 said:
bobmcfc said:

It might, especially after you admitting you did a coachload of drunken blues:)

Anyway, back to top top tom, if he want's to be inconsiderate and stand in front of seated folk then that's fine by me, it's the right of any top top fan. You jcl types need to accept it, me and tom do what we want when we want, eh tom...<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 3:16 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
1961_vintage said:
bobmcfc said:

Blessing

-- Sun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm --

nw42 said:
bobmcfc said:

It might, especially after you admitting you did a coachload of drunken blues:)

Anyway, back to top top tom, if he want's to be inconsiderate and stand in front of seated folk then that's fine by me, it's the right of any top top fan. You jcl types need to accept it, me and tom do what we want when we want, eh tom...

nw42 said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:

This is a great suggestion, unfortunately my names not Jimmy

Feed-The-Goat said:
A few scuffles and mouthy pricks in 551 with us yesterday. A couple of punches thrown on the steps at full time and one lad had a mint shiner talking to us on the way out.

No need for this bollocks.
Fuck me your alive, the op and his mates were being wankers, did you bum boyblue or were you to pissed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.