tossers in 541

bobmcfc said:
I asked the guys in front of me to sit down and they sat down and stayed down. I don't pay all that money to watch the back of someone's head and People who persistently stand up ruin the Match for everyone and are selfish
Glad you got back ok GirlBob, nice to meet you.

xenon_ said:
Haha, OP got bullied all over the place, on this thread. Funny stuff.

just complained so expect to be banned mate for advocating bullying.

andyhinch said:
schoey71 said:
andyhinch said:
We're you one of the lads sat next to me that I bumped into at the services this afternoon ?

Yes, that was us Andy. Nice to meet you.
And you, you did nothing wrong they were acting like twats.

May I ask which bit was the twat behaviour? Standing up like everyone else then two mentalists screaming at people to sit down instead of sit down please? Having no manners and being threatening and abusive is the actions of a twat imo

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
bobmcfc said:
I asked the guys in front of me to sit down and they sat down and stayed down. I don't pay all that money to watch the back of someone's head and People who persistently stand up ruin the Match for everyone and are selfish

how are they selfish, its a cup final and there are a large percentage of city fans that want to stand. I think the only way to solve this is with safe standing.

They are selfish because they block the view of the people behind them, if there are children behind them then they have to stand on chairs just to see which is dangerous and children and older people get tired and don't want to stand all game. I don't mind people getting up when there is a corner or a chance on goal but standing up all game ruins it for everyone, seats are there for a reason and if everyone sits down everyone can see and enjoy the game.

Fact is, you don't have a standing section and until you do you must respect the people who sit behind you and the rules inside the stadium<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 2:29 pm --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:

It was really lovely to meet you Andy. I'm so tired still lol

bobmcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
bobmcfc said:

how are they selfish, its a cup final and there are a large percentage of city fans that want to stand. I think the only way to solve this is with safe standing.

They are selfish because they block the view of the people behind them, if there are children behind them then they have to stand on chairs just to see which is dangerous and children and older people get tired and don't want to stand all game. I don't mind people getting up when there is a corner or a chance on goal but standing up all game ruins it for everyone, seats are there for a reason and if everyone sits down everyone can see and enjoy the game.

Fact is, you don't have a standing section and until you do you must respect the people who sit behind you and the rules inside the stadium

which is spot on

bobmcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
bobmcfc said:

Fact is, you don't have a standing section and until you do you must respect the people who sit behind you and the rules inside the stadium

i agree with you, but something does need to be done in regards of safe standing so all these arguements and things stop

Tom_mcfc said:
xenon_ said:
Haha, OP got bullied all over the place, on this thread. Funny stuff.

just complained so expect to be banned mate for advocating bullying.

andyhinch said:
schoey71 said:
Yes, that was us Andy. Nice to meet you.
And you, you did nothing wrong they were acting like twats.

May I ask which bit was the twat behaviour? Standing up like everyone else then two mentalists screaming at people to sit down instead of sit down please? Having no manners and being threatening and abusive is the actions of a twat imo

sit down please?????????????????? what planet do you live on?

I guess if you called whoever it was who askled you to sit down you might have got a lift home!

"being threatening and abusive is the actions of a twat imo"

Top blue.. nope you aint sorry...

I think I saw a group of lads around 540 who were really rowdy it was abit of a singing section and there was a guy with a young lad just behind them

bobmcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
bobmcfc said:

-- Sun May 12, 2013 2:29 pm --

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:

I'm glad I wasn't driving this morning, just opened the Stella:)

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

andyhinch said:

I couldn't face any booze yesterday after the night before but it was a grim trip home. Coach full of raging blokes. Then I fell asleep on the coach and when I got home my lad said I was snoring really loudly and the blokes were all pissing themselves laughing at me. At least they got some entertainment ;)

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:

I couldn't face any booze yesterday after the night before but it was a grim trip home. Coach full of raging blokes. Then I fell asleep on the coach and when I got home my lad said I was snoring really loudly and the blokes were all pissing themselves laughing at me. At least they got some entertainment ;)
Apparently I was shouting, No fuckoff in my sleep all night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.