tossers in 541

andyhinch said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
A few scuffles and mouthy pricks in 551 with us yesterday. A couple of punches thrown on the steps at full time and one lad had a mint shiner talking to us on the way out.

No need for this bollocks.
Fuck me your alive, the op and his mates were being wankers, did you bum boyblue or were you to pissed?

I was wasted mate, couldn't even see to fist him.

stupid blues on blues.. but suppose your going to get it when theres 35000+ who don't usually go away.
I think at Wembley it should be acceptable to stand if your in the first tier (which most do) and then if your in the third tier you probably should be sat down. Personally like standing and think it adds to the atmosphere, but it just causes aggravation between people. Almost every time I have been there has been blues arguing with each other over standing, so its not just because we were shit yesterday!

Just a shame there isn't more top blues out there because incidents like yesterday wouldn't of happened.

Seems there was loads booting off all over, probably rude,aggressive and as abusive as the ones behind me.

Come on blues

Got to admit our fanbase is changing or maybe I am just getting to old

Whereas utd have always been bad losers, one of the best things about true city fans is that we are gracious in defeat

Tom_mcfc said:
Just a shame there isn't more top blues out there because incidents like yesterday wouldn't of happened.

Seems there was loads booting off all over, probably rude,aggressive and as abusive as the ones behind me.

Come on blues
You know what you and your mates were like, I don't know the lads who your calling so I've got no reason to stick up for them, I'd like to think people on here that know me, know I'd call it straight

Tom_mcfc said:
Tried to enjoy the game yesterday like a top blue I am
Kicked off twice sadly blues ballooning like mentalists. First time was two guys screaming at people to sit down agrresively and so much the veins in their heads nearly exploded. Could of just said can you sit down please but proceeded to talk to fellow blues like shit.

Second guy chose to be foul and abusive towards me whilst sat next to his two young children. Classy. All I shouted was pellegrini in shortly after Mancini decided to make a change after going 1-0 down in the last minute down to ten men. I paid my money so I should have my say regardless of if he agrees or not. Sadly he chose to try and fight a fellow blue with his kids. Arse hole.

Blues fighting blues is not on especially when you're a top blue like me. Forza pellergrini

What do you fucking expect you plank! - Emotions running high and lots of us blues have a lot of love for Bobby so i'm sure your comment went down like a shit sandwich!

There was about 15 of us...about 6 adults and the rest kids..we came off the roundabout and was walkin to the ground...quite a few lads(late teens),were singing about moyes and throwing beer at each other...then they are chucking the cans at each other,and one picks a traffic cone up,and throws it at his mate,misses and hits one of the kids with us...the kids dad shouts,whoa,whoa,there's kids here lads,as to which one squares up to him,the dad doesn't back down,and a few older ones get involved....no punches thrown,but still no need for it amongst blues..

Churchill123 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Tried to enjoy the game yesterday like a top blue I am
Kicked off twice sadly blues ballooning like mentalists. First time was two guys screaming at people to sit down agrresively and so much the veins in their heads nearly exploded. Could of just said can you sit down please but proceeded to talk to fellow blues like shit.

Second guy chose to be foul and abusive towards me whilst sat next to his two young children. Classy. All I shouted was pellegrini in shortly after Mancini decided to make a change after going 1-0 down in the last minute down to ten men. I paid my money so I should have my say regardless of if he agrees or not. Sadly he chose to try and fight a fellow blue with his kids. Arse hole.

Blues fighting blues is not on especially when you're a top blue like me. Forza pellergrini

What do you fucking expect you plank! - Emotions running high and lots of us blues have a lot of love for Bobby so i'm sure your comment went down like a shit sandwich!
They were being arseholes from the off, to come on here complaining is a bit rich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.