tottenham about to sign dutch international

FantasyIreland said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Just been listening to that f***ing lying, cheating, twitching bastard on Sky Sorts. He said that VDV was going to Bayern yesterday for 18M but his CHAIWWWMAN rang him today and said he was available for £8M. What the F**k is all that about then? I hate this cockney Spiv twat with a passion. Saying that, it is a terrific signing. I would rather have had VDV than Silva. That's one good thing the Twitcher does do right mind, he puts players in his team who can open up the oposition in Kranjcar, Modric and now VDV, while we go with 3 defensive midfelders and 1 midget up front....at home.
Again,i seem to remember him raping Pompey to get Kranjcar,fuck me,i hope he gets his comeuppance sometime very soon.

Every time i see the cnut,i just want to punch his repulsive twitching spiv head right in.

By the way,Silva,Milner and Yaya are immense - get a grip dear Watson!

Ive probably let my anger at watching that lying twat "We wont be doing any business today" lie through his back teeth yet again. But as much as I like Silva I really believe VDV is better equiped to link up midfield and attack and unlock defences. Just my opinion mate.

Big Dave Watson said:
Goats left knee said:
VDV over Silva!! give your head a wobble Watson you numpty!!!!

He's twice the player you clown.

Personally I reckon Elia would have been much the better signing of the two, I thought VDV was very average at the WC and if Mourinho couldn't wait to offload him you'd have to wonder just how good he'll be for Spuds.

Big Dave Watson said:
Just been listening to that f***ing lying, cheating, twitching bastard on Sky Sorts. He said that VDV was going to Bayern yesterday for 18M but his CHAIWWWMAN rang him today and said he was available for £8M. What the F**k is all that about then? I hate this cockney Spiv twat with a passion. Saying that, it is a terrific signing. I would rather have had VDV than Silva. That's one good thing the Twitcher does do right mind, he puts players in his team who can open up the oposition in Kranjcar, Modric and now VDV, while we go with 3 defensive midfelders and 1 midget up front....at home.
Yeah i get your point. Be sure to bump this thread when Spurs beat Liverpool 3-0.

Be interesting to see how they will shape-up. TBH they need a striker who can play upfront on his own more than another attacking midget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.