Tottenham are better than us.

Mr Manolo said:
Lot's of bitterness and paranoia in this thread.

Because Spurs play good football and are on a similar level to City they must be using drugs?

Is it only possible to reach City's level by spending £600 million I assume? Anything else is just foul play?

The two teams and squads are very evenly matched, City have the edge up front with Tevez, I'd say Spurs have the edge on creativity with Modric and Bale.

It will go right down to the wire as it did last season and I think Spurs' team spirit might just see them through.

lol, deluded as per.

spurs will fight out 5/6 with the dippers, a good ten points off us.

Spurs fan in peace said:
de niro said:
pmsl. we are leagues ahead of them, they have a couple of players and a lot of luck. they have no depth and should we want to we could buy ANY of their players to weaken them.

I'm sorry but that's just so insultingly arrogant it's amazing!

Have to agree with you Spurs fan - sorry 'bout that on behalf of City fans.

Spurs fan in peace said:
de niro said:
pmsl. we are leagues ahead of them, they have a couple of players and a lot of luck. they have no depth and should we want to we could buy ANY of their players to weaken them.

I'm sorry but that's just so insultingly arrogant it's amazing!

by the way you have the gaul to talk about no depth?

today we missed -King, Woodgate, Jenas, VDV, Kaboul, Dawson, Huddlestone etc etc

At the moment there's not much to choose between us and it worries me because I fear we might miss out on 4th again because of them this season.

They're obviously more attacking than we are but there's alot more to football than that. Redknapp's slightly fortunate in inheriting Bale.

But their relative success is short term, we have just started building. I dont think Spurs will get much better than they currently are whilst we have so much more to come.

Give it a few years and they will go the way of West Ham, Saints & Pompey once his time is up.

Spurs are good going forward, but poor defensively.

I was hoping for a draw, but failing that a Spurs win to stop Liverpool's resurgence. This was a really key game for Liverpool

Spurs are good going forward, but poor defensively.

I was hoping for a draw, but failing that a Spurs win to stop Liverpool's resurgence. This was a really key game for Liverpool

seantheduck said:
league table does not lie.....take a look.

Well to be fair the league table shows 1 point difference despite us having a huge amount of injuries and having the Champions League to deal with at the same time.

We are totally different sides in how we go about it but teams are probably pretty evenly matched and it will go to the wire again.

de niro said:
Mr Manolo said:
Lot's of bitterness and paranoia in this thread.

Because Spurs play good football and are on a similar level to City they must be using drugs?

Is it only possible to reach City's level by spending £600 million I assume? Anything else is just foul play?

The two teams and squads are very evenly matched, City have the edge up front with Tevez, I'd say Spurs have the edge on creativity with Modric and Bale.

It will go right down to the wire as it did last season and I think Spurs' team spirit might just see them through.

lol, deluded as per.

spurs will fight out 5/6 with the dippers, a good ten points off us.

Unjustified arrogance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.