Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*shrugs* That is what you wrote

I know what I wrote,, and the crutial bit was "as it's the league cup"

Anyway not really arsed to labour a point of discussion where it is not productive to the thread to continue, my opinion is this game is as important as PSG, others will disagree, that is their choice, and we can all disagree with each other, makes for a healthy forum.

If pep names sterling, Torres, Mendy, ake in this then he’s thrown it.

All season only players in form keep their place and all season it’s been “one game at a time”

Now we hear Pep saying we’ve got one eye on Dortmund and Palace.

This is a fucking Cup Final against a spurs with an interim coach and no Harry Kane! Start strong, win it and then bring players off for Dortmund.

What is the point in fighting on all 4 fronts all season just to throw the towel in at the semis and final of 2 domestic cups??

We will go with the "2nd string " these players are more than capable to win the cup, the champions league is 1,000,000 times more important to the club ,we need to give ourselves every opportunity to get a decent result on Wednesday, think anything else and you are kidding yourself,

We will go with the "2nd string " these players are more than capable to win the cup, the champions league is 1,000,000 times more important to the club ,we need to give ourselves every opportunity to get a decent result on Wednesday, think anything else and you are kidding yourself,
Yep I expect to see something like Steffan, Mendy, Ake, Laporte, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Torres.

Our second string are better than Spurs best 11 so I wouldn’t be getting too stressed to see changes,
It all comes down to the performance on the day, we play to our capabilities then we win the game. We have an off day and they play out of their skins then we don’t.
Either way, we won’t be throwing the game like some seem to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.