Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are better than Spurs so hopefully with a few changes it won’t give them the edge. Kane is out so that is good. Son is a problem. We need to keep a tight watch on him. Thorn in our side that fella.

The key with Spurs is starve their forwards. The rest of their side is shit.

I don’t mind some rotation as long as it doesn’t include Mendy and Torres. The former is crap and the latter is too raw for this game.

I would pick Ederson too but I doubt Pep will.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Bernado
Sterling
Jesus
Foden
That side wins the game 80-20. However, if mendy, ake, and Torres plays then its 50-50. It's down to pep. As a betting man I'll say its 50-50.

Really cannot be arsed with this game but will come 4pm.

However the defeat in the FA Cup last weekend has made it really insignificant regardless of whether it’s a final or not.

There is a risk of extra time 72 hours before a Champions League SF in Paris.

Steffan

Garcia
Laporte
Ake
Mendy

Cancelo
Bernardo
Fernandinho

Sterling
Aguero
Torres

Gotta be the strongest team for me no point coming this far to put out Torres, Sterling and Mendy
And yet Pep has intimated that he will be changing the team with an eye on PSG.
I think Sterling will definitely play.
Torres and Mendy, maybe.

Personally the main reason I want to win this cup is to stop Spurs getting a trophy. Haha
I suspect a lot of City fans agree.

I`m going for a win. Hoping Pep doesn`t have a brain melt and play too weak a team! I know we lost out in the FA cup but this is a final! Strong(ish) team with a last 15 minutes for Sergio to smash one home ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.