Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I wonder if he will look back and think he has wasted his undoubted talent?

Probably not, he'll just look at his bank balance. I suppose at least he is honest about it.

I wonder if he will look back and think he has wasted his undoubted talent?

Probably not, he'll just look at his bank balance. I suppose at least he is honest about it.
Nothing wrong with that IMO. People these days are too precious.

They used to be a great watch for the neutral, win lose or draw there were goals and chances galore. They're bit of a bore now.

We definitely get spoilt watching City because Tottenham look very poor. In fact judging by this first half their position on the table is about right.

I can't understand the mentality of Levy, this season is their best chance of cracking the top 4 and the rewards it would offer them, United are crap, Arsenal and just Arsenal, Chelsea are in the midst of José's third season syndrome Liverpool have not got a cat in hells chance yet he still fails to invest in the players

I can't understand the mentality of Levy, this season is their best chance of cracking the top 4 and the rewards it would offer them, United are crap, Arsenal and just Arsenal, Chelsea are in the midst of José's third season syndrome Liverpool have not got a cat in hells chance yet he still fails to invest in the players

Completely agree with all of that. They have some good players but there seems to be a general lethargy and lack of playing style. Really expected them to press on this year.

What sort of team are Spurs ? One to challenge the top 4 or a solid 5-8th place team?

Never know what to think of them
Same as every year...a solid 5th - 8th place team but Spurs fans will do their best to convince you theyre a sleeping giant, and one good run away from challenging for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.