Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan

Ibra is the best striker in the world.

To Damocles:

So that must mean he's better than the third best player in the world (Balotelli)?

So if Balotelli is third, and Ibra is first or second, which lazy bastard takes up the remaining place?

Spurs fan in peace said:
Ibhra was terrible in Both games - lethargic gave away possession didnt run for the team at all, they might as well have played John Carew up front
i finally agree on something with a spurs fan for once

ibra best striker in the world my arse!

This is the main problem with the English football watching public, you all judge players who play in different leagues based on the performances you watch. Ibra is one of the best strikers in the world his record speaks for itself even the season he left Barcelona he scored over 20 goals. He has scored over 20 goals a season for the past 5/6 years.

You the same lot who are already calling Gareth Bale the best in the world and Wilshire the next Messi only to be dissapointed again because you over hyped our players as they are the best we have. Ibra is better than ANY English striker bar none.

didactic said:
This is the main problem with the English football watching public, you all judge players who play in different leagues based on the performances you watch. Ibra is one of the best strikers in the world his record speaks for itself even the season he left Barcelona he scroed over 20 goals. He has scored over 20 goals a season for the past 5/6 years.

You the same lot who are already calling Gareth Bale the best in the world and Wilshire the next Messi only to be dissapointed again because you over hyped our players as they are the best we have. Ibra is better than ANY English striker bar none.

or you're just stereotypical and spend too much time in a stats book...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
or you're just stereotypical and spend too much time in a stats book...

Football is about stats, strikers are supposed to score goals. Ibra scores goals. Thats all that matters. He is not a defender or a goal keeper his job is to score and create/provide assists and he does that better than ANY English striker.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nashark said:
To Damocles:

So that must mean he's better than the third best player in the world (Balotelli)?

So if Balotelli is third, and Ibra is first or second, which lazy bastard takes up the remaining place?

Adebayor? Benzema?

I'm thinking more along the lines of Jim Royle.

didactic said:
This is the main problem with the English football watching public, you all judge players who play in different leagues based on the performances you watch. Ibra is one of the best strikers in the world his record speaks for itself even the season he left Barcelona he scored over 20 goals. He has scored over 20 goals a season for the past 5/6 years.

To be honest, most people on this forum realise that Bale and Wilshire are majorly overhyped, despite being great players.

I agree though that Ibra is better than any english striker.

Ibra is 1 of the most talented players to ever grace football i truly believe that unfortunatly we see 40% 99% of the time and 90% 1% of the time. If he was as consistant as the true greats in the game he would go down as 1 of the best unfortunatly he doesnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.