Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the same midfield three that got hit for four at Spurs this season ;)

Ha! You have too much time on your hands ;-)

In all seriousness, it can work in some and not others. I like that 3 as a general principle but it does depend, and I'm not aiming for Yaya here, on which Toure turns up. As it does in any midfield combination.

What I like about it, is it brings the best out of Fernando.

We don't do very well against teams with any kind of pace. I dont think Spurs will give us the same problems as Leicester, and this Midfield 3 if it stands up is a better combination imo

Kompany and Silva aren't fully fit, we're rushing them back in sheer desperation due to shite form and persistent injuries. Silva honestly needs a good month off, give that ankle some R & R. I'm not sure even the composed, organized and leader that is Vinnie can marshal our lot lately.

Kompany and Silva being named fit has completely changed the mood of this thread.

It has, absolutely.

However it's always offset with MORE injuries. We get 2 back, 2 of our best btw, but lose 2 others. You couldn't make it up. If I owned a cat I'd be looking for it, because the club have ran over one.

It's terrible luck.

As they are coming into this with a weeks rest/recouperation/fitness training, I'm hoping we see a strong performance, with NO early disasters - which have been all too familiar lately.
Praying we see City returning to form; an injury free Kompany, inspiring a dominant performance; and 3 points if possible. I'll settle for 1 point, and a fit and firing Kompany for the rest of the season, because, with him in the team and leading us on his best form, anything is possible as we approach the business end of the season. We can make up the present points deficit, but not without Kompany, imho. Hopefully, he's coming back just in time.
Fingers crossed!

Anyone else predicting that Spuds will try to kick fuck out of Merlin and Vinny and the blind bastards officiating will let them away with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.