Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that these are the only available First Team players I can only see a couple of options
Hart
Caballero
-----------
Zaba
Kompany
Otamendi
Demichelis
Kolarov
Clichy
-------------
Fernando
Dinho
Toure
Silva
Sterling
------------
Aguero
Iheanacho

The one I think most would want:
433/4141
Hart
Zaba Kompany Otamendi Clichy/Kolarov
Fernando
Silva Dinho Toure Sterling
Aguero

A 4231 variation
Hart
Dinho Toure/Nando
Silva Iheanacho/Toure Sterling
Aguero

And the one MP will probably pick!
Hart
Silva Fernando Toure Sterling
Iheanacho Aguero

Given that these are the only available First Team players I can only see a couple of options
Hart
Caballero
-----------
Zaba
Kompany
Otamendi
Demichelis
Kolarov
Clichy
-------------
Fernando
Dinho
Toure
Silva
Sterling
------------
Aguero
Iheanacho

The one I think most would want:
433/4141
Hart
Fernando
Silva Dinho Toure Sterling
Aguero

A 4231 variation
Hart
Dinho Toure/Nando
Silva Iheanacho/Toure Sterling
Aguero

And the one MP will probably pick!
Hart
Silva Fernando Toure Sterling
Iheanacho Aguero
We should bookmark this post. And see if you are right.

Whatever he does, he cannot play Kolorov if zab is playing which is clearly going to be the case. We just need to be solid and try and nick the win. We don't need to be all gung-ho like we usually are and Clichy must play due to this.

I have spent all week down in the dumps after the Leicester game and although I'm still lacking confidence with regards to the Spurs game, hearing the Silva/Kompany news has lifted me hugely.

I work with a Spurs fan and he was gutted when he heard they were fit. I mentioned that it doesn't change anything and in my eyes Spurs are still favourites.

Then he reminded me that Hart, Kompany, Toure, Silva and Aguero have formed the best spine in the premier league for the past 4 years and if all 4 are on song, City win!!

He's right......they've hardly played together this season and they could well be rusty/off form, but if these guys all turn up at the same time, we'll beat anyone in this league.

I have a sneaky feeling that we might right a few wrongs on Sunday.

I hope you are right - it is a big IF but it is City .
So cmon blues give us something to shout about Sunday evening

Regardless of the team we have to put out on Sunday it is what it is, Lets get behind the team, Lets get Block 114/115 rocking, There is still alot for us Blues to cheer about this season and Sunday can be the catalyst for this. With Aguero in the team we got a goal in us lets just hope we can keep them out at the other end.

C'mon City!!!

It seems we are in agreement for once :)

I think it's quite telling though, that we are in agreement after you watched replays :p

Perhaps if you rewatched more, we'd be on the same side more often.
8-)

And then you went and spoiled it all by saying something stupid like the bit in bold. :-)

I've said numerous times how well we played in Seville and that shape suited Fernando, Yaya and Fernandinho, feel free to check back through my old posts, I know you like to do that! 8-)

And then you went and spoiled it all by saying something stupid like the bit in bold. :-)

I've said numerous times how well we played in Seville and that shape suited Fernando, Yaya and Fernandinho, feel free to check back through my old posts, I know you like to do that! 8-)
I don't check old posts assuch, I just quote them when people forget what they said in discussions with me. :)
Clarity is always helpful.

BTW what impressed me was the uptick in the level of analysis from you. Of course you thought Sevilla was a good game. Everyone did. The question of why it was though, is not one everyone gets right.

But viewing the game multiple times with interest in trying to see what exactly worked and what didn't often helps.

It's normally at this stage where I would say stop worrying and man up. We have the best players and are not the city of old. But like many on here I am a broken man (or woman) with our recent performances. I fear for even top 4. I would take just finishing above the scum at this point. Lets just hope the return of Vinny sees a change in fortune.

PS Remember those posters who after the first 5 games were saying we could go the whole season unbeaten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.