Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
His temperament might be problematic. 2 reds in 179 appearances is not great but not terrible. Son has 2 in 230. And no one questions his temperament. But I am sure teams will target him.

What he does do is turn up in big games. Everton would be relegated without him stepping up when he was needed.

Son is twice the player this lad is, and Son gets loads of flak on this forum for being a dirty bastard ;)

With his temperament, Richarlison is a liability for me I usually back him to be carded in big matches, and he usually obliges, he seems to lose it completely when the red mist descends. Spends too much time on the floor too, so he should get on well with Kane!

That’s a good point and the way Conti is on the side line could get him revved up to do something silly

Great signing for them to be fair. He's a player that has everything, just hasn't quite peaked because he's playing in a woeful team. Perfect match for Conte too, will get the best from him.

If we do the double over Spurs next season, we'll be well on the way to a hattrick of titles.

.... if ....

If he'd stepped up when needed, surely they wouldn't have been in danger of relegation?
Well yes, but he scores against the big clubs - you, Liverpool, Chelsea, us, Arsenal, Man U - and in finals.

Much as I hate these 'orrible cunts, I think they will be our nearest challenger next season. Conte will sort that defence out for sure.
I still think the dippers will push us all the way, but Spurs definitely coming up on the rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.