Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first time a club has paid for the fans tickets due to poor performance? So Spursy tbh.
As Independent noted, this isn’t the first time a soccer club’s made this kind of gesture. In 2014, Sunderland A.F.C. issued refunds to its fans after an 8-0 loss to Southampton F.C. Then, in 2019, Southampton’s player decided to donate their wages to charity after a 9-0 loss to Leicester City F.C.

The loss etc. has made it into headlines in the US now.

I really don't get the demand for refunds, you go to the match to support your club regardless, it's literally the definition of a glory hunter if you're only going to see them win. What about teams near the bottom getting spanked by 4/5 once or twice a month why do spurs fans get a refund but they dont?
Bournemouth fans never got paid after the Liverpool spanking.

Spurs fans are demanding refunds? Bunch of babies. You don’t pay for games on condition that players show ‘heart’. If you don’t want to risk watching your team get battered, don’t go.
When we went on that long run under Pearce with awful football and not a goal in sight, I wouldn’t have asked for my money back as I thought the Club needed it more than I did.

I really don't get the demand for refunds, you go to the match to support your club regardless, it's literally the definition of a glory hunter if you're only going to see them win. What about teams near the bottom getting spanked by 4/5 once or twice a month why do spurs fans get a refund but they dont?

Yep, entitled cunts. You have to take the rough with the smooth. The ones who left after 20 mins are shit fans too.

I'm not sure I've ever met one of their fans who wasn't a **** to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.