Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get the demand for refunds, you go to the match to support your club regardless, it's literally the definition of a glory hunter if you're only going to see them win. What about teams near the bottom getting spanked by 4/5 once or twice a month why do spurs fans get a refund but they dont?
If it's ok to get a refund if they fuck up I'm sure the fans will be more than happy when they beat someone like us, they then pay an extra £20 on their way out of the stadium. Only fair.

From the Spurs forum

UO2UPJ3.jpg

If it's ok to get a refund if they fuck up I'm sure the fans will be more than happy when they beat someone like us, they then pay an extra £20 on their way out of the stadium. Only fair.
It’s like those demands for windfall taxes. Nobody suggested Shell be compensated for their appalling losses just a year or so before the Ukraine crisis.

HEADLINE
City go bust as fans are re-imbursed for the Swales years.
50,000 demand special payment for attending York away.
Can't already be 200,000 dead that went to York away, it's only been 25 years.

These whiny, entitled, delusional spivs are all going to have to cheer us on tonight, hope they choke on it (they're good at that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.