Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will succeed. You can take that to any bank you like. He is a force of nature. For it is written.

By me, just there. What more does any reasonable, rational, intelligent person need?

He will kick ass.

Not at spurs he won't.
I stand by my statement. Spurs won’t be the same animal. You are basing that on previous. Ange doesn’t give a single fuck about that. He won’t give a fuck how big or important any player thinks they are. It’s his way or fuck off. They have been serial losers. What is their option? Another of the fucking “top bosses in Europe” who have failed?

All this shit is due to you lot thinking nothing exists beyond England, Europe st a push. That fat useless **** No one in Front of Me, was England manager. Let that sink in. Who the fuck can criticise any guy when the England manager was big Sam?

I know this is a tough gig, Ange is tough. He will improve everything about them. That saddens me Spurs wise, but want him to succeed. If for no other reason than to say, you all know fuck all. Or words to that effect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.