Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my statement. Spurs won’t be the same animal. You are basing that on previous. Ange doesn’t give a single fuck about that. He won’t give a fuck how big or important any player thinks they are. It’s his way or fuck off. They have been serial losers. What is their option? Another of the fucking “top bosses in Europe” who have failed?

All this shit is due to you lot thinking nothing exists beyond England, Europe st a push. That fat useless **** No one in Front of Me, was England manager. Let that sink in. Who the fuck can criticise any guy when the England manager was big Sam?

I know this is a tough gig, Ange is tough. He will improve everything about them. That saddens me Spurs wise, but want him to succeed. If for no other reason than to say, you all know fuck all. Or words to that effect.
I'm not English...

He will succeed. You can take that to any bank you like. He is a force of nature. For it is written.

By me, just there. What more does any reasonable, rational, intelligent person need?

He will kick ass.
At another club I'd agree with you.

I predict he will walk as soon as he realises Levy has duped him.

At another club I'd agree with you.

I predict he will walk as soon as he realises Levy has duped him.
Maybe, but I wouldn’t be looking for a resignation letter just yet. Levy will realise Ange is his best chance at redemption. If he doesn’t, he’s a bigger prick than I first thought.

Maybe, but I wouldn’t be looking for a resignation letter just yet. Levy will realise Ange is his best chance at redemption. If he doesn’t, he’s a bigger prick than I first thought.
He was Levy's what, 7th or 8th choice option? There will be no stops pulled out for him, when there weren't for Pochettino, Mourinho and Conte.

I stand by my statement. Spurs won’t be the same animal. You are basing that on previous. Ange doesn’t give a single fuck about that. He won’t give a fuck how big or important any player thinks they are. It’s his way or fuck off. They have been serial losers. What is their option? Another of the fucking “top bosses in Europe” who have failed?

All this shit is due to you lot thinking nothing exists beyond England, Europe st a push. That fat useless **** No one in Front of Me, was England manager. Let that sink in. Who the fuck can criticise any guy when the England manager was big Sam?

I know this is a tough gig, Ange is tough. He will improve everything about them. That saddens me Spurs wise, but want him to succeed. If for no other reason than to say, you all know fuck all. Or words to that effect.
We've just conquered Europe, we're quite aware that football exists beyond England.

It just doesn't in Scotland

The current Spurs squad is just not good enough to mount anything more than a decent cup run. Add in the Kane dilemma and anybody taking over has a massive job on their hands. Ohh and I almost forgot to mention that prick Levy.

He will succeed. You can take that to any bank you like. He is a force of nature. For it is written.

By me, just there. What more does any reasonable, rational, intelligent person need?

He will kick ass.
2 points in this year's Champion's League suggests that the 'force of nature' is more akin to a gentle summer breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.