Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tottenham result.

We're due a performance at WHL, we always seem to let them twunts turn us over. If we play as we have the first 2 games we'll do 'em. LET'S 'AV IT CITY!

We were lucky, very lucky to get a draw last season at WHL. If it had not been for Hart we would have been buried.

Things have changed though. Confidence is up we have more top quality players and it is up to us to go for the win and strengthen our belief that this season we are going to go for the title. Mancini will only be satisfied with a win.

I expect us to win. Clean sheet would be good.

if we can put the final jinx's we have, of playing spurs and everton to bed, and beat these 2 teams home and away this year, i truly believe we'll win the prem !

blue dallas said:
if we can put the final jinx's we have, of playing spurs and everton to bed, and beat these 2 teams home and away this year, i truly believe we'll win the prem !

I dont even think Barca could get 12 pts from those matches. We have to face it that we will lose a match here or there. I can see us losing no more than 4 to have a chance at the Rags. So potentially 2 losses vs Lfc,United,Chels,Spurs and 2 more from an Everton, Stoke, Villa etc.

I don't see us losing too many matches though, and obviously a draw will do us better than a loss. So how about 10pts from 12 against those 2 and i'd be right there with you in thinking we're gonna do it!!!

Delighted with a win, happy with a draw.

Can't be doing with this 'must win every game' stuff... Can't and won't. No one ever has to my knowledge, in the entire history of football?

Tottenham result.

A draw is an ok result there!
rags won the league only winning 6 away game all season it's your home form that counts and pick up 7 or 8 wins away from home....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.