Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tottenham result.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Delighted with a win, happy with a draw.

Can't be doing with this 'must win every game' stuff... Can't and won't. No one ever has to my knowledge, in the entire history of football?

Even if no one has it's the attitude of all the very best teams. It's what let's the cream rise to the very top. Attitude is why the rags are still a step ahead of us. They believe they are going to win every game and they believe they are going to win the league. If you don't have that attitude the battle is already lost.

Re: Tottenham result.

blue dallas said:
if we can put the final jinx's we have, of playing spurs and everton to bed, and beat these 2 teams home and away this year, i truly believe we'll win the prem !
We would have done last year.

I'm astounded how many of you think not only will you win but you'll win 3/4-0?! is this a joke? we lost 1 game at the lane last season! I know we didn't look great against United but we were missing alot of players (King, Gallas, Modric, Sandro, Pienaar, Crouch, and Hudd wasn't fully fit) of course if you listen to the news only United had injury problems and we're playing youngsters, all of whom have more PL experience than Jake Livermore ffs!

anyway as for sunday, as with most games at the lane I'm confident we'll win, this board really reminds me of RAWK at the back of last season when they had beaten you 3-0 and gone on a good run some of them were predicting 7-0 wins for Liverpool aganist us HAHA! well we went to Anfield and turned the pricks over 2-0 without even being troubled and Bale-less!

I suppose we'll see on sunday, but I wouldn't be so sure of victory

Spurs fan in peace said:
I'm astounded how many of you think not only will you win but you'll win 3/4-0?! is this a joke? we lost 1 game at the lane last season! I know we didn't look great against United but we were missing alot of players (King, Gallas, Modric, Sandro, Pienaar, Crouch, and Hudd wasn't fully fit) of course if you listen to the news only United had injury problems and we're playing youngsters, all of whom have more PL experience than Jake Livermore ffs!

anyway as for sunday, as with most games at the lane I'm confident we'll win, this board really reminds me of RAWK at the back of last season when they had beaten you 3-0 and gone on a good run some of them were predicting 7-0 wins for Liverpool aganist us HAHA! well we went to Anfield and turned the pricks over 2-0 without even being troubled and Bale-less!

nobody really thinks we will win 3/4-0, it's just hope with the progress we've been making and the fact we've taken a lot of shit whilst playing you over recent years so to do you on sunday would sort of be justice for the fans.

not only that but it would get a monkey off our back and gives us lots of confidence for the season and really make the league take notice.

we'll see, I'd be perfectly happy to walk away with a 1-0 win and a Peter Crouch own goal again :).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

nobody really thinks we will win 3/4-0, it's just hope with the progress we've been making and the fact we've taken a lot of shit whilst playing you over recent years so to do you on sunday would sort of be justice for the fans.

not only that but it would get a monkey off our back and gives us lots of confidence for the season and really make the league take notice.

we'll see, I'd be perfectly happy to walk away with a 1-0 win and a Peter Crouch own goal again :).

fair enough, I expect it to be a tough game like it usually is, and I do think some of the people on here do think you'll win 3-0 etc

funny how you guys see beating us as "justice" all the years of turning you over really meant shit all to both teams until the Crouch goal game. (within reason) so I'd say it's about 1-1 in terms of "justice" losing to a Crouch OG was pretty gutting so I imagine we'd like to do you over for that. I guess it's just the way fans think generally

Spurs fan in peace said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

fair enough, I expect it to be a tough game like it usually is, and I do think some of the people on here do think you'll win 3-0 etc

funny how you guys see beating us as "justice" all the years of turning you over really meant shit all to both teams until the Crouch goal game. (within reason) so I'd say it's about 1-1 in terms of "justice" losing to a Crouch OG was pretty gutting so I imagine we'd like to do you over for that. I guess it's just the way fans think generally

And I think there's some Spurs fans who think they can stuff us, swings and roundabouts lol.

I think there's been a little edge to our games for a number of years, I don't think we've really liked you since 81, and you keep being irritating by beating us at inconvenient times. Then there was the 4-3 and then we started being competitive in the league which only raised the tension.

I think, and I think a few City fans think we owe you a pasting.

HART
RICHARDS, KOMPANY, LESCOTT, CLICHY
DEJONG, BARRY
MILNER, SILVA, JOHNSON
BALOTELLI

PANTILIMON, KOLAROV, ZABALETA, SAVIC, NASRI, DZEKO, AGUERRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.