Tourists

lancs blue said:
Fanny Fart said:
We're becoming everything we hated United and took the piss out of them for.
You suck the devils cock, at some point you have to swallow.

But did we take the piss out of them for it because we really felt strongly about it? Or was it because we couldn't take the piss out of them for winning trophies year after year while we were shit so we had to scratch around for any old stick to beat them with?

In fact not unlike the rags droning on about empty seats while we stuffed them twice last season and pinched "their" title...

Cant speak for the rest of you, but I always hated and took the piss out of the rags because of their arrogance and their devine right to win every trophy, game, decision etc, and while some of our brethern are slipping along that slippery slope, in the main, we are still the same people that followed the club through all the trials and tribulations that we have endured, laughed at and got pissed after.

law74 said:
lancs blue said:
Fanny Fart said:

But did we take the piss out of them for it because we really felt strongly about it? Or was it because we couldn't take the piss out of them for winning trophies year after year while we were shit so we had to scratch around for any old stick to beat them with?

In fact not unlike the rags droning on about empty seats while we stuffed them twice last season and pinched "their" title...

Cant speak for the rest of you, but I always hated and took the piss out of the rags because of their arrogance and their devine right to win every trophy, game, decision etc, and while some of our brethern are slipping along that slippery slope, in the main, we are still the same people that followed the club through all the trials and tribulations that we have endured, laughed at and got pissed after.

That should be the first post on the in match thread... Every week.

lancs blue said:
Fanny Fart said:

that's a good point, i think both sets of fans will try and take the piss about anything. obviously their arrogance and viciousness is the most detestable trait from both sets of fans though.

in 10 years time maybe we will be ripping their empty seats and they'll be ripping our foreign/cockney fans.

What started off as a general observation of the amount of tourist there seemed to be at the game on Sunday has become a full blown navel-gazing thread, I don't see any problem at all with it, it was just that there seemed to be more on Sunday than I had seen before

Ducado said:
What started off as a general observation of the amount of tourist there seemed to be at the game on Sunday has become a full blown navel-gazing thread, I don't see any problem at all with it, it was just that there seemed to be more on Sunday than I had seen before

haha you should have known better on here pal.

ban-mcfc said:
Ducado said:

you should have a problem with it as the club are clearly by passing the loyalty points system to sell tickets at extortionate prices and in the long run this will affect everyone

uwerosler28 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Ducado said:

you should have a problem with it as the club are clearly by passing the loyalty points system to sell tickets at extortionate prices and in the long run this will affect everyone

business tries to make money shocker.

we are one of the best looked after fans in the country at city (bar the occasional fletcher/showsec incident in 109).

Vic said:
I hope it's not just me who thinks (a) the owners "get" City and don't just want us to replicate the Evil Empire and (b) a lot of the "tourists" know we're different too and choose us because we're different, not just because we're now good. (It doesn't explain the rash of half and half scarves - the market for them must be more than just one-off visitors.)

See that video <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8r16Cg1e7w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8r16Cg1e7w</a>
- as many have said, better "tourists" like that than the blanket and flask silent majority.

Excellent post.

-- Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 pm --

Fanny Fart said:
someone please tell the wife

ban-mcfc said:
Ducado said:

I know!

Ducado said:
ban-mcfc said:
Ducado said:

I know!

Why focus on a controversial topic and say you are surprised when you get a reaction?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.