Trailer Time...

Well!!

I had no hope for this film with all the neg press it was getting over the leaked pics about the costume for "Shazam"!

BUT, I will say this is almost perfect! It keeps the semi-dark overtone of the DC Universe, whilst crossing into the light humour tones of Marvel!

My 9 year old would LOVE this film!

DC may just be saving itself!!

Let's hope the "Aquaman" trailer, that's due in a few hours, rocks the same way!

Well!!

I had no hope for this film with all the neg press it was getting over the leaked pics about the costume for "Shazam"!

BUT, I will say this is almost perfect! It keeps the semi-dark overtone of the DC Universe, whilst crossing into the light humour tones of Marvel!

My 9 year old would LOVE this film!

DC may just be saving itself!!

Let's hope the "Aquaman" trailer, that's due in a few hours, rocks the same way!

The flip side to what Bigga say's is that such a film was never possible until recent cgi tech emerged. Making fluid motions was the hardest thing to do in cgi, indeed water always looks gloopy in older animated films even as recent as mid 2k's or later. So from a technical excellence pov this is a triumph. However films are not technical exercises so we shall have to see how it is.

The flip side to what Bigga say's is that such a film was never possible until recent cgi tech emerged. Making fluid motions was the hardest thing to do in cgi, indeed water always looks gloopy in older animated films even as recent as mid 2k's or later. So from a technical excellence pov this is a triumph. However films are not technical exercises so we shall have to see how it is.

I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's my old fashioned sensibilities coming through?

I can 'suspend belief' so far, but ironically I can accept this:

... more than I accept "Aquaman"!!

Weird, I know, and yet I have no clue why!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.