Trainers

Congrats to the OP,this has to be the girlyest thread ever......well at least your all in touch with your feminne side.BTW what undies do you lot wear these days ???

cpkompany said:
.......IMO the only decent trainers Nike have ever produced are Omega Flame & Internationalist (got 2 pairs).

Anyone remember the iconic Adidas Korsica?

I agree with you about the Nike's - I haven't worn a pair since the 80s but that c*ntona poster didn't help.

Korsica - weren't they the shoes they used to produce? If so then have you seen those Jacoforms in Oi Polloi - I think they look very similar.

BT - I remember Travel Fox but they weren't really my thing, too many horrible colours.

salfordtrueblue said:
Congrats to the OP,this has to be the girlyest thread ever......well at least your all in touch with your feminne side.BTW what undies do you lot wear these days ???
Everlast.

You can track down any pair if you are willing to stump up the dosh...Japanesesesese sites are good

Stick to Hi-Tec...

I got:

Nike Tiempo Black/White
Adidas Gazelle White/Blue
Adidas Bamba Green/White - Now stained as it rained heavily one night and now there ruined, what a rip...

Want to get some dark green or just plain Hi top black/white converse which i'm currently saving up for.

i got the same pair of pumps i had in 1973.i clean and whiten them every night thats why they have lasted so long.pumps are the new rock and roll.shove your expensive trainers up your bottom.

salfordtrueblue said:
o and i still wear the same y fronts i wore at my first discotheque in 1971.if you look after things they will last a lifetime

got these 2 at the moment :)

adidas-originals-mens-vespa-sprint-trainer-white-black.jpg

adidas-zx-racer-08-dec-2.jpg

£6 pumps from Pop Boutique, get a couple of pairs every 3-4 months, trash them, buy some more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.