Training Today 12.9.11

Doubt he will split Kompany and Lescott, they're forming a good partnership. I think he will play Yaya and Pab Zab as the DMs and wouldn't like to take a guess about the attacking four, except I'm sure Džeko will start.

Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov/Clichy, Zaba, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

Tricky_Trev said:
................Dzeko...........................
...........................Aguero...............
.....Nasri...........................Silva......
...............Yaya.......Zab.................
Clichy................................Richards
.............Lescott....Kompany............

......................Hart.......................

Subs: Pantilimon, Kolarov, Savic, Kolo, Razak, Johnson, Tevez.
I can't predict better than that. Maybe Kolarov for Clichy to give him a rest? Maybe Aguero/Tevez swap for starting with Aguero on the bench to come on and score a late brace.

Project said:
He is not in the squad. Been with us less than 2 years and classed as a foreigner, so there wasn't room for him in either the A or B list.

that sucks. UCL squad rules are dumb.

doesn't Napoli play with 3 defenders, too? Seems like a bad game not to have options in midfield.

Ntini77 said:
Forzacitizens said:
not good news about milner :( midfield lacks a bit of muscle now

Shouldn't really need "muscle" in most matches with our attacking quartet.

good point, but i feel you still need someone to put a foot in, especially with napoli's attacking players such as cavani, lavezzi and hamsik in particular

Forzacitizens said:
Ntini77 said:
Forzacitizens said:
not good news about milner :( midfield lacks a bit of muscle now

Shouldn't really need "muscle" in most matches with our attacking quartet.

good point, but i feel you still need someone to put a foot in, especially with napoli's attacking players such as cavani, lavezzi and hamsik in particular
Zabman!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.