Training Today 17.8.10

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Chrisja1000 said:
Imagine in your place of work , you had to start earlier or attend a meeting and you turned up a day before or an hour late etc , because you didn't pay any attention or notice to email or some kind of communication ! I really do believe some footballers live in a bubble they have no concept of every day life.

I flew to London for a meeting with a Government body by Trafalgar Square a day early. Even got as far as sitting in the meeting room and logging on wondering where everyone was before realising. Snuck out very discreetly and went to visit another client to justify the airfare. They still dont know to this day.
I do now. ;)

Chrisja1000 said:
Imagine in your place of work , you had to start earlier or attend a meeting and you turned up a day before or an hour late etc , because you didn't pay any attention or notice to email or some kind of communication ! I really do believe some footballers live in a bubble they have no concept of every day life.

I flew to London for a meeting with a Government body by Trafalgar Square a day early. Even got as far as sitting in the meeting room and logging on wondering where everyone was before realising. Snuck out very discreetly and went to visit another client to justify the airfare. They still dont know to this day.

How easy is it to sneak out of the MI5 hq?

NMT, thanks for the info. Yesterday you said they did the bleep test for 15mins, did you see what levels they got to and who got furthest or was it a joint leveller ?

Bluebee2 said:
NMT, thanks for the info. Yesterday you said they did the bleep test for 15mins, did you see what levels they got to and who got furthest or was it a joint leveller ?

It looked like they did 3/4 levels but they were all in a line, even me with my bulk could have managed up to that, I think it was more of a warm up

Boots_ said:

How easy is it to sneak out of the MI5 hq?

lol that was where I went instead after a brisk walk, then on to Ofcom. You a stalker ?

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Bluebee2 said:

It looked like they did 3/4 levels but they were all in a line, even me with my bulk could have managed up to that, I think it was more of a warm up
Thanks i thought it might have been just a warm-up one. It would be good to see if they did it for real and see who get's the furthest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.