Tram on Sunday to Etihad

300brxy.jpg

The actual wait time between the end of the game and getting on the tram was 30 minutes with only 3 trams turning up in that time. I tried it as an experiment as I was in no rush to get back but the upshot is that I calculated I could have walked it back to Piccadilly and been there ten minutes earlier. Many will think the same and, as such, I would expect the queues to be a bit smaller next time around.

DD said:
The actual wait time between the end of the game and getting on the tram was 30 minutes with only 3 trams turning up in that time. I tried it as an experiment as I was in no rush to get back but the upshot is that I calculated I could have walked it back to Piccadilly and been there ten minutes earlier. Many will think the same and, as such, I would expect the queues to be a bit smaller next time around.
What a pointless system. Why the hell can't they put a few specials on the line just after the match and just before the match instead of sticking to the 6 minute service?

ste.sully said:
DD said:
What a pointless system. Why the hell can't they put a few specials on the line just after the match and just before the match instead of sticking to the 6 minute service?
The 6 minute service INCLUDES specials - its normally a 12 minute service

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metrolink.co.uk/pages/news.aspx?forthcomingID=24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metrolink.co.uk/pages/news.a ... omingID=24</a>

Metrolink website update for Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.