Tram on Sunday to Etihad

Much better today, left after the final whistle on the 3rd tier east stand, straight on the tram, think a single and double came at the same time. In town for 3:40 bosh.

Anyone use the Droylsden service after the game? Decided to give it a miss and walk, saw the tram stopped again before Asda, never saw a tram pass me all the way up.

First time on it today, to and from ground. Was great, no delays, no hassles. Pretty cramped but you don't mind that.

60p on top of my normal ticket into town.

A fucking nightmare this evening. (Not from the ground though)
Left the ground at about 4:30 after letting the queues die down after the full time whistle.
Got on straight away and got into town pretty quickly.

However the trams stopped running about half an hour ago due to some sort of signalling problem.
No trams to bury from town, only going as far as Victoria.

Brilliant today both going to the game and after, left after final whistle, walked to the stop, straight through the queuing lanes down the stairs and onto a tram.In town 20 minutes after the whistle.

Also loads of staff about before and after, very friendly and giving info

Anyone in the know...get the train from Stafford and walk from pic. Station. Could you get on the trams from there today?

Also, can you but a combined ticket with the train, can't figure it out on the app I usually use?

mcb1207 said:
Anyone in the know...get the train from Stafford and walk from pic. Station. Could you get on the trams from there today?

Also, can you but a combined ticket with the train, can't figure it out on the app I usually use?

yes and yes

At Piccadilly there were Metro link staff directing people to go outside station and back round rather than have fans all crongregated on the tram platform. Their staff were then charging £3 (not the standard £2.90) to fans who were being denied access to the ticket machines which were on the platform. OK it's only 10p but when you multiply it by the number of fans using the service today it's quite a nice windfall for Metrolink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.