Transfer Strategy

Our work this summer has been piss poor, let's all best honest.

Grealish is a great addition, but in a position we're very strong in and was a release clause check box.

We're left with several players who don't want to be here and no goalscorer - spent all summer chasing one, didn't come off. Then just had one begging to join us, didn't seal it, and now he's gone to the scum.

Shitshow really.

Not to mention not even entertaining Lionel fucking Messi on a free transfer

I posted in the past I have faith in our club sorting the positions we need to strengthen, as nieve as it sounds I thought we had already sewn up the Kane deal and that we had learned from previous mistakes, it seems khaldoon was bluffing in the post season interview.

The fact we constantly fail to land our targets infuriates me and why the fuck do we bottle out when there is competition to sign someone.
In some respects I am fully expecting a lacklustre season filled with a shit load of chances and no fucker to finish them.

"They relate to alleged attacks on three women, including one aged under 18, between October 2020 and August 2021."

Doesn't mean the news broke last year, it's just a timeline of the supposed incidents. I believe the club are just getting the information same as the rest of us.

I could be wrong but i think the last time we won a bidding war against a major rival was when we signed nasri despite United's interest. After that we've either avoided it or lost it.

I'd love to think we played a blinder by toying with the Ronaldo thing just to force the rags hand into throwing money at a player they don't need. However the more likely scenario is that but for them we'd be stuck with Fred and Sanchez whilst still paying Berbatov's wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.