Transfer Strategy

Totally agree mate.

I think Ings would've scored plenty for us. Ok he's not too notch but would be a massive improvement on what we have. And for the fee he went for it will be good business for Villa.

I also think Aubamayang is a good shout. He is an absolute mercenary but he's absolutely lethal as well. I bet Arsenal might be tempted to offload him with his age and the fact they need to rebuild. He would get us 30 plus goals a season no question about it. He must be wanting some more cash and medals so might be worth a 50m offer. He would improve us.

More than anything we need a striker who can score the huge number of chances we create.
Yes for me a real poacher. Someone that works hard off the ball but is always around the penalty box to feast on the opportunities created by KDB, Grealish, Sterling, Mahrez, etc, etc.

A woman sends her fella to the shops for some milk and bread, nothing else needed, the guy is out all day and comes back just as the shops shut for the extended Bank Holiday weekend with a state of the art 80" TV and surround sound system even though they have a top quality TV in every room in the house already but no bread and milk. His misses asks wheres the milk and bread they needed for the weekend and the guy says he didn't have enough money for them and the TV.

That's been our transfer window and our strategy so far.

Kane, Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Haaland are all strikers who were in the frame and whose teams failed to win their respective leagues last year.
Only Lewandowski and Lukaku were winners.
As was Pep and the City team, winners without a fit striker.

A woman sends her fella to the shops for some milk and bread, nothing else needed, the guy is out all day and comes back just as the shops shut for the extended Bank Holiday weekend with a state of the art 80" TV and surround sound system even though they have a top quality TV in every room in the house already but no bread and milk. His misses asks wheres the milk and bread they needed for the weekend and the guy says he didn't have enough money for them and the TV.

That's been our transfer window and our strategy so far.
Don’t want to labour your analogy, but in his defence, I think you’ll find the shops weren’t open for business. Maybe they’d shut early for the Bank Holiday…

I admit I was laughing at Ings rumours 2 months ago. I am not laughing now.

we have less than 100 hours of the window left.

panic buy or not I am sure we are not better off without a recognised striker than with it. if long term Kun replacement we cannot find , a short term loan striker can help too.

we might need to look into the loan market, we dont seem to use it tho, who was our last player on loan?

I'm fine with it.

Since Txiki and Ferran came in and we changed to this strategy, we've won 4 league titles in 8 years, plus 6 EFL cups, an FA Cup and made a Champions League final.

Whatever they're doing has been working.
It’ll all come out in’t wash!

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.