Travel to Nottingham

EVILBLUEANT said:
9:22 from manchester change at sheff and get there for 11:54
2 hours drinking time before hand :)
Names of decent boozers that are kid friendly in the area would be handy!!
Possibly better going in the city centre if you've got your nippers with you Ant, there's plenty to choose from there. A decent Notts lad is giving a lot of decent info on the main thread for this game so he may know somewhere family friendly nearer the ground.
Good luck on that train though. It'll be like them ones in India with people on the roof and hanging off the sides, livestock and all.
The earlier one may be slightly less horrific, but probably not by much

I always feel sorry for the innocents on days like this when they board a train hoping for a nice day out to visit their kids at uni in Nottingham and are then confronted by 200 city fans getting pissed and singing "jelly and ice cream when fergie dies"

Remember getting a train once full of rugby fans and some poor woman forgot to press the lock button on the toilets! The door was opened when she was in the middle of wiping herself with 10 lads looking on! Don't think she will make that mistake again!!

Got train tickets ex Stockport and going for the 0858 one.
Are we guaranteed to get on this train....
Does it start at Piccadilly then Stockport ??
If so i can see this train just fly past without stoping...

DTKOAG said:
Got train tickets ex Stockport and going for the 0858 one.
Are we guaranteed to get on this train....
Does it start at Piccadilly then Stockport ??
If so i can see this train just fly past without stoping...

If it's East Midlands trains it usually starts at Liverpool, so it will stop at Stockport to let people off! You may have to get on the roof so remember to duck before the long tunnels. ;-)

LongsightM13 said:
I was banging on about no direct trains on the main Notts away thread but kept getting shouted down by people who insisted there were loads. Unfortunately, they were looking on the Saturday. Only three get you there, the last cutting it fine, and all change at Sheffield. If we sell our allocation, those trains will be a fucking hell hole, we'd be like Chilean fucking miners.
Nobody fancies driving, and we don't fancy them fucking third world trains, so we're looking at a cheap hotel and an overnight stay on the Saturday in Nottingham, a great city for going out.
Bring back the specials.

Let us know if you're about i'm going down Saturday morning :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.