Travelling to Madrid

Superb pal- land 1am Monday night Tuesday morning- staying in one of those 1 bed pods in a hostel! guessing public transport be shot at time I land so it'll be a taxi. Bernebeu doesn't seem too far from plaza mayor either?
Uber not too bad Less than 20 quid

I have two questions:

1. I bought 3 tickets without asking my friends if they were able to visit the game in Spain because they where at work. They can't go with me so I want to go the game with my younger brothers. Is it possible for me to make a request at the club to change the names of the accounts/name on the ticket? If not how difficult will it be to change the name on the ticket afterwards?

2. I'm from Amsterdam, will the tickets arrive on time? I'm leaving on the 8th, I have never been to a City game with paper tickets only with e-tickets so I have no clue if it will arrive on time.

Thanks in advance :)
See my earlier post ref rubbing out names and putting whoever you want to go instead. They will check the name on the ticket Vs id. Some more thorough than others.

I have two questions:

1. I bought 3 tickets without asking my friends if they were able to visit the game in Spain because they where at work. They can't go with me so I want to go the game with my younger brothers. Is it possible for me to make a request at the club to change the names of the accounts/name on the ticket? If not how difficult will it be to change the name on the ticket afterwards?

2. I'm from Amsterdam, will the tickets arrive on time? I'm leaving on the 8th, I have never been to a City game with paper tickets only with e-tickets so I have no clue if it will arrive on time.

Thanks in advance :)
I live in spain, and phoned the club straight after getting a ticket as i had the same doubts about it arriving on time. They said they will have staff at the game and i can collect my ticket at the stadium.

Best phone them mate.

I live in spain, and phoned the club straight after getting a ticket as i had the same doubts about it arriving on time. They said they will have staff at the game and i can collect my ticket at the stadium.

Best phone them mate.

Same for me (USA based), club said I can collect on match day at the ground.

Superb pal- land 1am Monday night Tuesday morning- staying in one of those 1 bed pods in a hostel! guessing public transport be shot at time I land so it'll be a taxi. Bernebeu doesn't seem too far from plaza mayor either?
Optima rooms ?

In Marbella from 6th April for ten days ,its only three hours from Malaga to Madrid on the train and about 100 euro return , not got a ticket at the moment but know a man in Marbella who can usually get hold of tickets for big games involving Madrid and Barca ,if i dont get a ticket i will be going to Madrid anyway for a day out and mixing with fellow Blues.
How times have changed used to look forward to going to Ice Station Zebra at Boundary Park around this time of year scrapping for promotion , all part of life's rich tapestry :)

In Marbella from 6th April for ten days ,its only three hours from Malaga to Madrid on the train and about 100 euro return , not got a ticket at the moment but know a man in Marbella who can usually get hold of tickets for big games involving Madrid and Barca ,if i dont get a ticket i will be going to Madrid anyway for a day out and mixing with fellow Blues.
How times have changed used to look forward to going to Ice Station Zebra at Boundary Park around this time of year scrapping for promotion , all part of life's rich tapestry :)
I have a spare ticket mate, face value, though you would have to remove the name and put your name to match your passport, this apparently worked for some Blues last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.