Travelling to Madrid

I have a spare ticket mate, face value, though you would have to remove the name and put your name to match your passport, this apparently worked for some Blues last
What about the passport details you supplied when buying the ticket,how are you overcoming that problem?

Arrive late monday night from faro , any tips as to where everyone will be drinking ? on my own til the next day

We still have this available if anyone interested

All it requires is name changes

I can even buy a match ticket today, obviously has someone else’s name on but that can be sorted from experience
How longs and how much is the train journey from Alicante to Madrid .

Direct flights to Madrid are coming out at £480 from London airports for me atm , and only £180 to Alicante

How longs and how much is the train journey from Alicante to Madrid .

Direct flights to Madrid are coming out at £480 from London airports for me atm , and only £180 to Alicante
Im going from Brum into Santander (they are playing Monday so thought why not) and it 4 hours from there but so cheap compared to UK.

Then going Madrid to Valencia for flight to Manc on Thurs am, only 2 hours.

I used the site below, got tickets emailed to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.