Travelling to Madrid

Make sure your hotel has transport. Just stayed at the Ibis. Web site says they have a shuttle but they don’t.

Take an Uber. It’s about 7 euros. Thieving taxis charge 20!!

Couple of bars at the end of the street off the plaza. Easy walk..
I usuall get the train from airport buy a two day pass hotel is walk it distance from station but thanks

This be released to cityzens soon you reckon?
It's open to any season ticket holder at 4pm today.
There's roughly 580 left at this moment, if there don't sell out tonight it will be members in the morning

Is there anybody on here heading to Alicante , I’m trying to find out the cost of a train to Madrid and return but my train app is playing up …

Is there anybody on here heading to Alicante , I’m trying to find out the cost of a train to Madrid and return but my train app is playing up …
It was around 90€ return when I had a gander last week. Think there’s one going out on the Tues morning at 8am.

Yeah there’s been some decent deals from this neck of the woods. Worth checking trains from Orihuela train station as well which is about 25/20 mins from Alicante.
I fly Barca to Madrid Tuesday morning return Wednesday morning with Iberia £51

I fly Barca to Madrid Tuesday morning return Wednesday morning with Iberia £51
I think most mainland Spain flights to Madrid will be reasonable prices just depends on what the cost is to get to those particular airports are. Some will be great savings others not so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.