Trevor Christie

I’m sure it didn’t help Trevor that McNeill was playing a very dull and defensive back 5 sweeper system - did he get the idea from speaking with Toshack on the Spanish tour?

Played in the Youth Team in 84, won the Lancs Youth Cup

I'm not saying you're wrong but it says Oldham Youth and then Oldham and in the little bio says he moved straight from school to Oldham youth, can't believe owt on the internet nowadays lol

I'm not saying you're wrong but it says Oldham Youth and then Oldham and in the little bio says he moved straight from school to Oldham youth, can't believe owt on the internet nowadays lol
I am wrong lol
Just looked..... I have a photo of the team with the 84 Lancs Youth Cup trophy..... Milligan is there..... .

Terry Milligan!

Apologies ha ha

Anyone who types a single sentence has put more effort in than Christie did at City

I was going to post I thought he was absolutely useless but felt a bit guilty as he came across as a nice bloke in the interview. In that era him and Tony Cunningham were bloody terrible for us.

Do we know what happened to Terry?
From what I remember Terry and Mike were St Bede's lads who both spent time at City (not sure if either made it to Reserve but certainly at Youth level).
Mike went on to have a decent career and I always thought we missed out on a good midfielder. Terry was very good standard but think he got an bad injury and had to leave the game early.
Anyone know "where are they now?"

From what I remember Terry and Mike were St Bede's lads who both spent time at City (not sure if either made it to Reserve but certainly at Youth level).
Mike went on to have a decent career and I always thought we missed out on a good midfielder. Terry was very good standard but think he got an bad injury and had to leave the game early.
Anyone know "where are they now?"
Were they related?

Edit: Ian Scott (I know, name dropping...) says they are brothers but no idea what happened after Terry left.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.