Trevor Sinclair

Trev is incredibly dumb, not nasty, not evil, but incredibly thick. His tweet is typical of his lack of forethought.

Some of his arguments on the radio are cringeworthy, he constantly misunderstands the points others are making in discussion and his responses lack all trace of structure and consistency. Some of his contributions to debate are embarrassing and self contradicting and yes even those when he is trying to represent Citys position, he is embarrassing.
Simon Jordan (who I know to put it mildly not everyone likes, I dont agree with everything he says but he can frame an argument very well in my eyes) has him in knots and consistently makes him look like a tit.

Id rather have noone fighting Citys corner in the media, if he is the only other option (which gladly he will no longer be)

Don't necessarily begrudge him saying what he did but fuck me, if you're a media figure with a career that involves keeping a good public profile... doing something like that is professional suicide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.