Trevor Sinclair

Been saying it for months but the bloke is thick as pig sh*t and embarrassing he is our only representative on talk shite. I'm pretty sure he copy and pastes points for his arguments from twitter and bluemoon whenever he tries to come up against SJ or Jim Shite.

His tweet proved 100% that it is he who is the racist. How could anyone with a rational mind tweet such confrontational and bigoted tripe upon the death of this nation's greatest ever being.

He's an absolute moron who deserves everything that is set to befall him, and to think that the bigoted prick represented our nation at football is sickening. I hope I never have to hear his voice or lay eyes on him again.

Don't necessarily begrudge him saying what he did but fuck me, if you're a media figure with a career that involves keeping a good public profile... doing something like that is professional suicide.
The strange thing is it took him a while to build some sort of reputation back and get an income once again in the media after his last moment of madness. This time though its absolutely Terminal, Fuckin idiot.

Has he posted the "my account was hacked" get out clause announced by all wannabes yet?
Well he can't put it on Twitter as he seems to have deleted the entire account. That's never a good look in itself. That's also the reason people screenshot idiotic comments on Twitter and the likes nowadays.

Last edited:
Who made Sinclair the spokesperson for all black and brown people, when most if not all loved and respected the Queen, Talkshite which is a 2nd rate radio station will chuck the book at him and so will the media in general and rightly so.

Didn't he put something up earlier on twitter eulogising the Queen?. He's a very strange bloke with real issues.

Don't necessarily begrudge him saying what he did but fuck me, if you're a media figure with a career that involves keeping a good public profile... doing something like that is professional suicide.
It is and whilst I totally disagree with what he said, he should be allowed to say it, though obviously it would probably end his career, but if he truly believes that, then it's his choice.

No longer listen to Talksport but if they swap Sinclair for Nedum Onuoha (far better “media” spokesmen for City) I would be more inclined to tune in.

Although Sinclair is free to tweet what he likes (unless it’s inciting violence) this particular ill thought out tweet is sadly in keeping with his broadcasting skills.
My sentiments too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.