Trevor Sinclair

Sinclair has done more to fuel racism than Her Majesty, unbelievable stupidity from him after being given another chance.

If you're Irish, Indian or African you may disagree.

Like I said last night, I don't agree with what he said because in truth I don't even understand his point. However it's all a bit North Korea-ish when someone has a viewpoint and is then hounded out of a job for it.

If you're Irish, Indian or African you may disagree.

Like I said last night, I don't agree with what he said because in truth I don't even understand his point. However it's all a bit North Korea-ish when someone has a viewpoint and is then hounded out of a job for it.

Talksport is a private company, Sinclair is free to work anywhere he wants that align with his views.

what does that mean?

What's funny is those on social media that get worked up about cancel culture are the loudest shouting for him to be sacked.
Pair of racist cunts, they can both go shopping in non white establishments.

White and Jordan about to address Sinclairs tweet. Yet to hear what they say, but didn’t think they’d go there so soon.

Whenever he is in the studio of tS and our team is derided, mocked or attacked on any basis he stands our corner and defends us the best he can. His views on the queen and the monarchy are his own, the freedom of speech and opinion and the right to not be cancelled apply not only to middle class white blokes who get erection after reading another article by Rod Liddle. And to call a racists someone who was called a n-word and thrown bananas at is very Burnleyish at least. And yes, fuck Simon Jordan whoever mentioned him.

Whenever he is in the studio of tS and our team is derided, mocked or attacked on any basis he stands our corner and defends us the best he can. His views on the queen and the monarchy are his own, the freedom of speech and opinion and the right to not be cancelled apply not only to middle class white blokes who get erection after reading another article by Rod Liddle. And to call a racists someone who was called a n-word and thrown bananas at is very Burnleyish at least. And yes, fuck Simon Jordan whoever mentioned him.
Hi Trev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.