Trevor Sinclair

Whenever he is in the studio of tS and our team is derided, mocked or attacked on any basis he stands our corner and defends us the best he can. His views on the queen and the monarchy are his own, the freedom of speech and opinion and the right to not be cancelled apply not only to middle class white blokes who get erection after reading another article by Rod Liddle. And to call a racists someone who was called a n-word and thrown bananas at is very Burnleyish at least. And yes, fuck Simon Jordan whoever mentioned him.
Absolutely he's entitled to his views, he's even entitled to divide people by spouting them. And people are entitled to tell him to fuckoff.

Freedom of speech.

But I bet if you asked him he would wish he wouldn't have done it because it was shit thing to do and caused all this crap.

Had to scroll a few pages back to see what was said.

Although people should have their views or be able say them, consequences, whether good or bad have to be anticipated.

He doesn’t speak for the people mentioned in the tweet but there are people who will agree with him.

Heck, within only 30 mins of her passing, I was sent screenshots of crass messages (as I’m don’t use social media) towards her, be it comments made on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

It’s the world we live, everyone has their own lane or lense in which they look through. With that said, he won’t be the only ‘public figure’ to make similar or more extreme statements.

as ever, the twitter cesspit continues to never lets us down

just because you can have an opinion and spout it on social media, doesn't necessarily mean that you should

usually evoking the bile of politically correct numpties is the problem

the Queen however is a bit special, and will remain so.

How fuckin thick can you get. If these really are your views, drunken mess or not, you really need to keep them to yourself.
But isn't that the sad pathetic way we live ? In the past you were sat with your mates in a pub, you'd make a comment and your mates would tell you it's out of order. That would be the end of it.
Now, you think everyone in the world wants to hear what you've got to say, you don't have the sense to 'read the room' and you press send.
By doing that you unleash the offended by everything brigade who again post without thinking. They all think they should be heard and that everyone should agree with them. Talksport did not need to tweet anything but, they are so frightened someone might condemn them, they join in.
How utterly pathetic we have become.
And yes I get the irony of me sticking this on here.

But isn't that the sad pathetic way we live ? In the past you were sat with your mates in a pub, you'd make a comment and your mates would tell you it's out of order. That would be the end of it.
Now, you think everyone in the world wants to hear what you've got to say, you don't have the sense to 'read the room' and you press send.
By doing that you unleash the offended by everything brigade who again post without thinking. They all think they should be heard and that everyone should agree with them. Talksport did not need to tweet anything but, they are so frightened someone might condemn them, they join in.
How utterly pathetic we have become.
And yes I get the irony of me sticking this on here.
Why delete it all then, gotta to have been hammered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.